Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Country Chic Fine Fragrance Mist 8 oz (New Look)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Angie D.
Wallingford
I have this perfume mist in the same scent but mine has a different design on it but I love this product I have it in the lotion as well it smells amazing it's my go to summer scent I have gone through so many bottles of this scent alone not to mention the other scents
Crystal F.
Oh the smell of my youth! after all these years, this scent will always be my favorite. I truly wish Bath and Body Works would make this a permanent staple in their line up again. the smell is crisp and refreshing and lasts. the body mist lasts a long time. this will always be an all time,favorite.
Sierra B.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my favorite scent ever! I buy everything in this scent from the body wash to the body lotion. I love the packaging and it's my favorite to just throw in my purse and add more to freshen up throughout the day. I will always keep buying this scent! Love love love.
Shelby J.
Richmond, Victoria
I love this scent in fact it's the only one I ever wear. I was super sad when I saw that they were discontinuing it in stores so I stalked up! I love the smell, it's not overbearing but it lasts most of the day. Also really affordable! Definitely recommend!
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
This is one of my favorite body sprays from bath and body works. I have the older version of it and plan on updating soon because I'm almost out and also because I don't want it to expire. but it's a lovely smell
Neshia J.
This is one of my favorite scents from bath & body works. It's very mature! I purchase when ever I see it. I really like that the scent of this lingers and don't wear off easily.
Rosa L.
Aurora, CO
This smells so good ,and is amazing ! I use it all the time I have the shower gel, fragrance mist and body lotion and I love them all . AMAZING product overall !
Sally B.
Joliet, IL
I love the scent of this mist. It is a great fragrance for the springtime as it reminds me of a beautiful day. The fine fragrance lasts a long time so no need to keep applying.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I really love all of the bath and body works products. I could stay for hours in their store! Country Chic is not one of my favorites, but it does smell good.
Alyssa V.
This is probably my favorite scent from bath and body works. It's very fresh smelling and can be used in any season. It reminds me of freshly washed laundry!