Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Why oh why can't B&BW bring this scent back? It's pretty much...2 Answers
  • "Love the scent. Stays on skin most of the day. Very moisturizing. Nice and thick. Great product for the price. " in 6 reviews
Anna l.
The whole collection of this scent is amazing. One of my favorite perfumes, shower gels, and lotions out there. Years ago, when I found out
Bath and Body Works was discontinuing it, I literally bought the whole store out of it. Everything. The soaps, the lotions, and the perfumes. All of them. I'm almost out though, and I am super sad.
Anna K.
I love Bath & Body Works body cream. It's the only cream I use post-shower. It leaves my skin feeling smooth yet not greasy at all. The options for scents are endless, coconut verbena lime is one of my favorite summer scents!
This rich cream is best used on moist skin. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. The scent is very fresh with a touch of sweetness. It isnt sticky or greasy. It feels great on dry hands. It lasts a long time and the scent doesnt diminish over time.
Amber S.
Campton, KY
This is the smell of summer. Of beaches, and tans, and bodies of water and cool drinks.
This is what it smells like.
I've always had a fondness for this scent. Whether it be the lotion, body mist, hand sanitizer - what have you, it's one of my go-to summer scents for Bath and Body works. The Body Cream in particular not only super moisturizes, but the smell lasts for a while - at least on my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy residue that most lotions and creams typically do, which I really appreciate. Especially in the Summer.
Catherine S.
This is my favorite Bath and Bodyworks scent. But unfortunately I had to buy it from Amazon because, Bath and Bodyworks doesn't sell this kind anymore. For me, I really love the scent, and there's a lot in the package but if I put it on my hands or arms it stings A LOT. And that may just be my own reaction, but I still love be it.
Lori H.
Williamsburg, KY
Ugh! Where do I start with this? I'm a B&BW FANATIC!!!! I usually purchase everything online because there isn't a store near me. I won't use any other lotion or body cream because I feel that it doesn't compare to this brand. I recommend EVERYONE to get this product if you love to smell great and have super supple skin.
Laurel S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love LOve LOVE this stuff! Smells SO good and makes your skin crazy soft. Stays on a long time, but the smell never turns into a yucky scent. Would 100% buy this again. I already adore Bath & Body Works so I knew I would love this. Completely satisfied overall!
Lorrielle D.
Kent, OH
I love Bath and Body Works but I really love the triple moisture creams because they keep my skin soft and moisturized without that oil feel. It is definitely long lasting. The pros are long term moisturizer. The cons is I am not too excited about the smell.
Leneka H.
Phoenix, AZ
I cannot get enough of this body cream! I love coconut, so to me this smell is amazing. I use it every time I step out of the shower. It is a really great price, especially when they have coupons or any sort of deal going on, which is basically all the time. Definitely invest in some quality body cream.
gabriela e.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. it's very thick and it hydrates the skin which will keep your body looking hydrated! I also really love how this smells. If you are someone that likes fragrances that are very fresh and citrusy and coconutty you will really love it.
Kristen C.
Goose Creek, SC
Why oh why can't B&BW bring this scent back? It's pretty much summer in a bottle and so sad that it was retired.