Add a Photo
Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Champagne Sparkle Hand Gel Five 1 Ounce Bottles

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#300 in Body Wash
Photos (5)
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA

I really love bath and body works pocketbac collection and I stocked up on this before they changed their packaging. Their antibacterial is the only one that leaves my hands feeling moisturized and supple instead of dry and tight. This scent is very sweet and the sparkles are really a nice addition to it, but I do feel this formula is a little runnier and messier than all the others. Maybe its the sparkles that change the consistency? I still like it though and it still looks cute hanging in the holder on my purse.
Coraanne P.
Coraanne P.
Warren, MI

I love the smell of almost everything bath and body works. The Champagne sparkle hand gel leaves my hands smelling great and feeling clean, but I find that the smell only lasts for a little while and that after leaving the bathroom and going to my bedroom that the smell has disappeared, but that's not something that leaves me regretting the purchase. I love the initial smell and the sparkle in the soap.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI

I love bath & body works antibacterial hand gel. The bottle are small enough that I can keep one of them on me at all times. I also love the cases for them. They hook onto the outside of my purse for convenience. Makes them easy to reach at all times. They're not pricey at all. And most of the time, they're on sale. The one thing I love is that they don't smell like rubbing alcohol. They're scented.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH

I have the newer 1oz container of this and really like the scent. Bath and body works hand sanitizers aren't as drying as some other hand sanitizers, but I have found ones that are better at moisturizing elsewhere. Also, this hand sanitizer has a TON of glitter, and if that's not your thing I'd stay away from this product. Also, the newer packaging doesn't leak as much as the older type.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.

If you love sparkles and beautiful smells than this is a no brainer!! One of my friends bought me a bigger one if these and every time I use it someone asks what smells so good not only that but it leaves little sparkles on your skin, which may not sound appealing to some people, but to those of you like me it brings excitement to disinfecting your hands lol!
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE

I'm a fun of Bath and Body works products!! That's why I have a lot of hand sanitazers))
Speaking about this scent Champagne sparkle It's not my favorite,unfortunately. It has  such aroma of peach quickly tired me....
Also this gel has glitter and it looks great!!!!!!
If you like sweet flavors you'll fall in love with it!!!!!
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
San Jose, CA

I really like this hand gel for a couple of reasons. One being it was small enough to have one in my purse and another in my desk drawer. The second reason is because the smell was not over powering nor did it continue to linger long into the day. I also liked how quickly it dries. No feeling like your hands are still wet after a minute or so.
andrea c.
andrea c.

I love this pocket size sanitizer, easy to take, amazing smell and it leaves your hands with little sparkles. I used to love the older version better, with the new presentation the price went up by $1, they used to sell 5 for $5 now it's 5 for $6 which I really don't mind paying the extra buck but the old deal used to make more sense.
Kadeeyah R.
Kadeeyah R.
Tamarac, FL

This hand sanitizer smells so good. It doesn't leave a sticky feel after its rubbed in. I brought it out of Bath and Body Works. It lasts pretty long, just because its a little bottle doesn't mean it doesn't have a kick. It is very travel-friendly too, it can fit in your pocket. I would buy it again, its worth the investment.
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Jamaica, NY

I appreciate the easy to use, and compact size of the hang sanitizers, but this product specifically, I do not like the smell of it. Most of Bath and Body works scents I like, but for some reason this one never sits well with me. They are still reasonably priced and last awhile though so that is why I give it some stars.
Devona B.
Devona B.
Toledo, OH

Do these ever be on sale to get in a bundle package
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Has this ever been a perfume or lotion!? I love the scent but only ever find as the antibacterial for hands.

Join Now