BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "We stick up on bath and body works hand sanitizer. Perfect size for the kids back packs and to throw in my purse. We keep a few in the van for trips to the park and fishing as well. The price is just right, and even better when they have sales. " in 5 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Champagne Sparkle Hand Gel Five 1 Ounce Bottles
Brianna T.
Saint george, UT
This is the best smelling bath and body works product. It smells soooo good! My co-worker uses it and I had to go get some myself because of how amazing it smells!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
I'm a fun of Bath and Body works products!! That's why I have a lot of hand sanitazers))
Speaking about this scent Champagne sparkle It's not my favorite,unfortunately. It has  such aroma of peach quickly tired me....
Also this gel has glitter and it looks great!!!!!!
If you like sweet flavors you'll fall in love with it!!!!!
Kadeeyah R.
Tamarac, FL
This hand sanitizer smells so good. It doesn't leave a sticky feel after its rubbed in. I brought it out of Bath and Body Works. It lasts pretty long, just because its a little bottle doesn't mean it doesn't have a kick. It is very travel-friendly too, it can fit in your pocket. I would buy it again, its worth the investment.
Jonnay V.
This is one of my all time fave pocket bac scents! It smells a lot of like Champagne Toast, hopefully it'll be back! It smells like berries mixed with a bit of floral and citrus. It's amazing! I'd highly recommend this one, also the packaging fits it perfectly
Ash J.
Absolutely love these and I love the scent I always buy these little trinkets for the secret Santa exchange at work and as stocking stuffers doesn't really dry out your hands either
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! The glitter is a nice added touch. Everyone in the room compliments the scent when I apply it. Seems to last. Nice to throw in my purse. Highly recommend.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I really love bath and body works pocketbac collection and I stocked up on this before they changed their packaging. Their antibacterial is the only one that leaves my hands feeling moisturized and supple instead of dry and tight. This scent is very sweet and the sparkles are really a nice addition to it, but I do feel this formula is a little runnier and messier than all the others. Maybe its the sparkles that change the consistency? I still like it though and it still looks cute hanging in the holder on my purse.
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
Such a cute bit efficient hand sanitizer. Love the beads and the smell that comes in this tiny bottle. I got it on sale at the bath and body works store and bought a couple for friends and family because it was a good deal.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
I love bath & body works antibacterial hand gel. The bottle are small enough that I can keep one of them on me at all times. I also love the cases for them. They hook onto the outside of my purse for convenience. Makes them easy to reach at all times. They're not pricey at all. And most of the time, they're on sale. The one thing I love is that they don't smell like rubbing alcohol. They're scented.
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
Do these ever be on sale to get in a bundle package
Melissa B.
Has this ever been a perfume or lotion!? I love the scent but only ever find as the antibacterial for hands.
Victoria F.