BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Stacey S.
Buena Park, CA
This is my all time favorite scent & I always get asked what I'm wearing every time I use it. When Bath & Body brought it back, I stocked up as much as my wallet would allow. Unfortunately, they no longer carry this scent. Hopefully they'll bring it back again for another special sale.
Sarah T.
Lincolnton, NC
Black Raspberry Vanilla is my absolute favorite scent, please bring it back! I know there are more out there like me that love it!
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great smell. Not the most moisturizing but I love to use it after a long day because the scent is relaxing.
Amber F.
Floresville, TX
Suds up great. Smells wonderful and the scent lasts a while. Definitely one of my faves.