BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Aruba Coconut 8.0 oz Body Lotion
  • "Reminds me of the beach! I love anything with coconut. It is a perfect scent for summer. The body lotions aren't the most moisturizing, I prefer the body creams, but I do enjoy using them for the different scents. Someone with sensitive skin may prefer something with a little less fragrance. " in 13 reviews
  • "I use this a lot. It always helps with dry skin. It smells perfect for the summer time. I always leave it in my car for when I have rough or dry skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is literally the best smelling lotion ever. I keep this on my desk at work and Every time I use it someone comments on how awesome the smell is" in 3 reviews
Jennifer R.
Homestead, FL
This is my favorite body lotion, Ever. why did bath and body works discontinue?
Around 3 years ago, I purchased, online, the LAST 15 bottles and I'm down to 1 bottle now going into 2018.
I did give a couple away. I'm so sad. This is my favorite scent.
Gianelli G.
I stopped using bath and body works lotion years ago, yeah, it smells great, but it doesn't do much for your skin.

My aunt got this for me because she knows I love coconut. This this stuff smells AMAZING. And they must have re formulated their products, because it seems a lot more hydrating than they used to be.
Lori C.
One of my favorite lotions that I purchase from Bath & Body works . It leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great . I have never been disappointed with anything that I have purchased from Bath & Body works!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
yessss this is my favorite bath and body works scent! i love it so much and of course the lotion is so creamy and smooth as always. but this scent is the best i wish everything in my life was aruba coconut scented
Carter D.
This product changed my pampering days forever. It smells so good, but not overwhelming (to me at least). It's gentle and smooth, and a little product goes a long way, which is why I have it almost two years after it was given to me. The scent and moisturizing effects last all day, I just wish it didn't leave my hands feeling a little oily after use. 15/10, would recommend to anyone.
Laura M.
I love this lotion! I feel like it goes on smoothly and does not leave behind that greasy feeling. The fragrance is perfect for the spring and summertime too. It's a good value and I think it's priced just eight. I will keep buying this lotion and I would recommend this lotion too.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I have always loved Bath & Body works products! I really love using their lotions as well. They have so many scents available I really don't know which one to choose most of the time but this one really makes you feel like you are at the beach! It smells great!
Manpreet S.
I love almost all of the bath and body lotions! This Aruba Coconut has a nice suttle coconut scent to it. It's a little over powering at first but give it a few minutes and it'll fade off and not be "so in your face". Although, I still prefer the Japanese Cherry Blossom above all.
Phelan G.
This stuff is great for going to the beach, or anywhere where you want to smell great and have your skin looking great too. It lasts all day, and isn't super oily. I use it daily or every other day most of the time. I have repurchased this so many times.