Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Massage Oil 4 Fl Oz uploaded by Rattana M.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Massage Oil 4 Fl Oz uploaded by Hannah U.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Massage Oil 4 Fl Oz see more...

Paige M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This massage oil is excellent for that one on one time with your special hunnie. My husband and I like to give each other massages, 1. Because a spa charges a lot & 2. It’s just more intimate this way. This oil smells so good and gets dry pretty quickly. It’s worth the price.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
My older sister introduced me to this and I love it! Sometimes I put this in my warm bath warm or massage on my body, either way this product does relaxes me. The price is pretty decent, with or without a coupon or sale that Bath and Body Works is having. If you’re feeling stress out, try out this product and you won’t regret it.
Montrese M.
After a hot shower and a long day. I love to put on this oil and seal in the moisture. It really does relax you and get you feeling stress free. The scent is soothing, but not too overwhelming. It lasts all night long.
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I wish I would've use my coupon on the massage oil though because I tried that in the store and absolutely loved it. When I get professional massages this is the smell that opens up my nose and really relaxes me. This is great for an at-home professional massage feeling, of course if you have somebody else to massage you.
Kelsey M.
Marengo, IL
Absolutely love this product. Helps relax me when im worked up. I use it almost everytime im in the bath and it makes me want to fall asleep haha, it smells so good and overall is an amazing product. I would highly suggest this for girls who love their baths.
Michela S.
Northport , AL
I love Bath & Body Work’s aromatherapy line, and this eucalyptus massage and bath oil is my absolute favorite. Just a few drops added to your hot bath and your skin will feel super soft and hydrated.The perfect pampering gift!
Stephanie L.
This stuff smells amazing but its not terribly hydrating. Contains a mixture of invigorating essential oils. Very strong smelling, lasts a long time, thinner formula. I always feel like my skin is still dry after using tho.
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Smells great. I use it in my bath and I’m not sure if it’s naturally soothing or if I’ve just learned to associate it with relaxation. I will buy again as this is one of my favorite products they have.
Chelsea L.
This stuff is amazing! I mainly use this just for a bubble bath and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and scented! It is very affordable and is so soothing. I will definitely buy this product again!
Christine V.
Kenosha, WI
LOVE this product. Smells fantastic and is very rich...a little goes A LOONNG way. All the Stress Relief products are great. Love Bath & Body, but not around the holidays...too crowded.