BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. see more...

• I love B&BW's other aromatherapy products. How does this one ...1 Answers
  • What other scents are in this besides chamomile? Be the first to answer!
  • I recently bought this on sale at Bath and Body works and was cur...3 Answers
Leah D.
A total hidden gem from Bath & Body!!! I cannot get enough of this scent. It's unique with some darker, earthy notes combined with the chamomile and very long lasting. I like it even more than the Vanilla Lavender Sleep Aromatherapy lotion solely because the scent is so amazing. I put it on every night before bed, and I do think it helps me get a more restful night sleep! At the very least it helps me relax before bed!
Vicky S.
Holland, MI
This is product sits near my bedside. I love this particular lotion because of the chamomile. It has a very calming scent that really induces sleep for me. I use this only before bed. I like how it's not a thick Luton but it sinks right into my skin. I don't want a lotin that is too creamy before bed because I'm playing on my phone or tablet before bed and this lotion doesn't get on any of those things.
Rachel L.
Oxford, AL
This lotion is amazing! I tried it on in the store and I had to have it. I use this lotion almost every night. The smell is to die for and is definitely gentle and not overpowering. I love all of Bath & Body Work's Aromatherapy line. It always works for me, the key is breathing in deeply. This defintely helps me sleep at night and helps me relax. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Brittany R.
Killeen, TX
This is my FAVORITE lotion of all time. The Sleep body lotion in Black Chamomile smells like an absolute dream. Pair this with the Sleep Black Chamomile charcoal body wash, and you're in for the best nights sleep of your life. ( I know because I'm almost out!) This stuff is so relaxing and is the best scent for bed time. Love it.
Shagufta H.
This is a decent lotion for the price--especially when you get it during a B&BW sale. The black chamomile has a calming effect when applied and I appreciate that. Overall, most of the aromatherapy line from B&BW is good.

Now, I am not a big fan of the ingredients and because of that I give this product 3 stars.
Jaime W.
Corvallis, OR
I just purchased another bottle of Bath & Body Works aromatherapy lotion for a friend who is recovering from surgery. It's the perfect scent to help you just relax, which is exactly what she needs. I also love how smooth it goes on your skin, not filmy after effects. Definitley a staple in my gift closet.
isabella M.
Austin, TX
I love this lotion, the smell is perfect and not too terribly strong. I use it when ever i give massages to my step-mom or father and they love the softness of the lotion and the smells just relaxes their whole body to the last muscle! The smell can basically almost put them to sleep, and me!
Misty G.
Hyndman, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE....This lotion and all of the other aromatherapy lotions make me feel so AWESOME...they help me relax, breathe and sleep...less stress and just make me feel amazingly comfy...I would brag about this item all day to anyone....love it I can not say enough about this product!
Caitlyn W.
Hinton, WV
Bath and body Works has done it again! I have never found a lotion that is more relaxing! I like the smell and the glass bottle it comes in, makes the product seem more classy. This product is pretty cheap for what you get, but if you catch it on sale it makes it so much more worth it!
Julie B.
Burbank, IL
This is my absolute favorite from the Aromatherapy collection. It has such a great scent and works amazingly for those nights you seem to not be able to fall asleep. It also comes with the pump so it's easier and faster to apply. I would absolutely recommend this to any and everyone.
Klair D.
Madison, WI
I recently bought this on sale at Bath and Body works and was curious to know if anyone else has noticed any difference falling asleep when using this?
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
I love B&BW's other aromatherapy products. How does this one differ from the other sleep ones? Does it smell good? My favorites are the Milk and Honey sleep, and the the vanilla honey. Would it compare?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
What other scents are in this besides chamomile?