BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. see more...

• I love B&BW's other aromatherapy products. How does this one ...1 Answers
  • What other scents are in this besides chamomile? Be the first to answer!
  • I recently bought this on sale at Bath and Body works and was cur...3 Answers
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
I am absolutely obsessed with everything about this product! Sold only at Bath and Body works stores. The packaging is glass and feels just as luxurious as the product itself! I use this atleast 5 times a week with the body wash. This scent will make all your worries be at ease and prep you for a well rested sleep sesh! I love the entire aromatherapy line from bath and body works! This clean lavender scent will have you sleeping like a baby in no time!
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
AMAZING SCENT. It's true that this product is so overlooked. The fragrance is perfect for male or female. The lotion is not greasy at all. There's charcoal in this scent, which is meant to detoxify! Pro tip: the line usually runs buy 2 get one free..and there's $10 off of $30 or 20% off coupons always circulating. Buy using a coupon and layer promotions to get the entire line..body wash, lotion, and pillow spray. You'll thank me later.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I love this lotion so so so much. Amazing smell. Not overpowering. No greasy residue in clothes or bedsheets and it keep my sensitive skin moisturized all day and night. I have eczema and it helps soothe my flare ups without irritation because the fragrances are essential oils not perfume.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I dont love the scent of this one. Its very unique and earthy. Its like a green patchouli type scent. And not everyone loves that including me so I wouldnt recommend it to those who prefer sweet and floral scents. It would however be great for those who prefer more natural scents.
As a lotion it is great for those who like a lotion that sinks in quickly and dries almost immediately. And even though it is really thin it is not at all watery and cheap feeling. It keeps me moisturized for over 24 hours until my next shower or bath.
The scent also lasts at least 12 hours before it starts to fade without being overly strong or offensive to the person wearing it or those around them.
The bottle is a thicker glass. It is sturdy but can break pretty easily if dropped on a hard floor. This makes it a bit hard to travel with.
Its also hard to use the push down dispenser because its really skinny and small and makes your hands slip on it and the bottle since its glass. You also have to push down quite a few times to get enough for your entire body even though a little does go a long way it only dispenses a tiny amount so that can make it a little more work then it needs to be.
I definitely recommend to anyone who needs a bit of "cleansing" which is literally everyone.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I had a 2-for-1 coupon at Bath & Bodyworks so I decided to try it on their Aromatherapy line which I had my eye on for a while. So glad I did because their Aromatherapy products are amazing! Specifically, this one smells good and is very relaxing. The only "con" I can note is that the black paint on the bottle rubs off easily and can get pretty messy. Would love to see the packaging improve but otherwise would recommend.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I am actually writing a review for the body wash in the same fragrance and brand...I bought it on clearance for it is the old packaging and it was limited edition. It smells good and I love that it detox your body. It has charcoal in it and it makes a great bubble bath or body wash. I mix it with the Orange Ginger Energy Body Wash when I make my bubble bath and it is Aromatherapy Heaven!!!
Nicole B.
Felton, DE
I was attracted to the Black Chamomile based on the design of the bottle initially. It is dark, it is sleek, it is smooth. But once I tried the product, I was hooked. Compared to the other Sleep Aromatherapy products at B&BW, this is my favorite. The smell is not too strong and the lotion is not too heavy. I definitely recommend this and all of the other products in the line.
Miriam b.
This lotion smells and feels great! I first found it during one of their semi-annual sales and fell in love with it. This was a must while i was pregnant because my skin would get so dry and as a bonus it helped me relax. I wish my nearest location had it more often though.
Hannah H.
my favorite thing about this lotion is that it smells amazing. it also isn't sticky like some bath and body works lotions, which is a bonus. i definitely recommend using the matching body wash along with it.
Carrigan T.
Albion, MI
Not only do I love the bottle this lotion comes in, I love the product itself. I use this after I take a shower or bath at night and it just smells so amazing. It helps to relax and de-stress after a long day. The scent lasts through the night, do I always wake up feeling relaxed and calm too!
Klair D.
Madison, WI
I recently bought this on sale at Bath and Body works and was curious to know if anyone else has noticed any difference falling asleep when using this?
Ashley R.
Greensboro, GA
I love B&BW's other aromatherapy products. How does this one differ from the other sleep ones? Does it smell good? My favorites are the Milk and Honey sleep, and the the vanilla honey. Would it compare?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
What other scents are in this besides chamomile?