BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need one !!2 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin? 1 Answers
  • I've used this lotion and it's not much different, does the spray...1 Answers
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Pillow Mist 5.3 Oz
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I can’t live without this stuff! It smells so good and it’s incredibly helpful when I’m stressed out or having a migraine episode. I’d highly recommend this to everyone I know. I’d definitely repurchase over and over again.
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
I recommend this scent to anyone and everyone in any bath and body works product. As I’ve stated in many stress relief reviews, this is perfect for studying and even getting to bed. Shoo stress!
Kayla S.
Woodbury, MN
This bath and body works pillow mist is amazing! I use this daily! It makes my pillows and sheets smell so good and it actually had a calming feeling to it. I would highly recommend this product. Bath and body works make great items
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Absolutely love this product! One of my favorite scents because it's so relaxing, and love that it's not overpowering when I spray my linens. Definitely helps me relax at bedtime.
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This mist leaves such a nice smell on my pillow (I spray on my blankets too!) and it’s not an overwhelming smell either. Received as gift so not sure what the price was.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
I'm in love with this product because it allows me to fall asleep on nights where I am restless and need to get some shut-eye. The scent of mint and eucalyptus is heavenly, and I could spray my sheets, linens, carpet, and even the air a million times with this! It's so relaxing and allows me to feel right at home when I enter my bedroom.
ashley k.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite thing ever from Bath & Body Works! Such a great find. Just spray a bit on your pillow and wait for it to dry then get ready for a relaxing sleep. I usually use this when I can't sleep or if I have a headache. This scent is just perfect.
Sara H.
This whole line of "stress relief" is a god send, especially during cold and flu season. Whenever I am sick, I'll shower with the body wash or use the bubble bath and it just calms your mind down and opens your sinuses. I recommend this to everyone during the winter/cold seasons. So good.
Wanda H.
I love everything about this line. Lotions, soaps, creams, candles....not to mention mice don't like mint and spiders don't like eucalyptus so while smelling good you might be keeping unwanted things away. But mainly I just love the smell and how relaxing it is.
Tamara C.
Memphis, TN
This pillow spray is light, peaceful and tranquil. It's not a powerful odor that lingers in your nostril, but it fills your bed with a scent that makes you look forward to bedtime!
Victoria M.
Does this really help unstress you? I'm interested in it!
Tenzin C.
Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need one !!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Does this irritate your skin?
Tabi H.
I've used this lotion and it's not much different, does the spray work any better?