BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need one !!2 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin? 1 Answers
  • I've used this lotion and it's not much different, does the spray...1 Answers
avani p.
I've purchased this product two times and I love it more and more every time I use it! It actually does calm me down and destresses me a lot. I spray it on my bed and pillows before I go to sleep, the  Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Pillow Mist 5.3 Oz really calms me down. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with stress in their lives. As a college student, I experience stress on the daily! I am also running out of my spray which makes me so sad! I need to go buy more when I get the chance.
Becky S.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy pillow mists. I regularly purchase and alternate between the Stress Relief and Sleep scents. They make the linens feel cleaner and help me calm my thoughts. I wish the fragrance lasted longer but otherwise I think they're awesome!
the K.
Jeanerette , LA
I recommend this scent to anyone and everyone in any bath and body works product. As I’ve stated in many stress relief reviews, this is perfect for studying and even getting to bed. Shoo stress!
Hannah G.
I am a big fan of Eucalyptus and was happy to have received this as a gift. The smell is awesome and it really does relax my body after a long day at work. The only downfall is that a little bit does not go a long way. It takes a lot, and runs out quickly.
Kayla S.
Woodbury, MN
This bath and body works pillow mist is amazing! I use this daily! It makes my pillows and sheets smell so good and it actually had a calming feeling to it. I would highly recommend this product. Bath and body works make great items
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
This mist leaves such a nice smell on my pillow (I spray on my blankets too!) and it’s not an overwhelming smell either. Received as gift so not sure what the price was.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
I'm in love with this product because it allows me to fall asleep on nights where I am restless and need to get some shut-eye. The scent of mint and eucalyptus is heavenly, and I could spray my sheets, linens, carpet, and even the air a million times with this! It's so relaxing and allows me to feel right at home when I enter my bedroom.
ashley k.
cleveland
This is my favorite thing ever from Bath & Body Works! Such a great find. Just spray a bit on your pillow and wait for it to dry then get ready for a relaxing sleep. I usually use this when I can't sleep or if I have a headache. This scent is just perfect.
Sara H.
This whole line of "stress relief" is a god send, especially during cold and flu season. Whenever I am sick, I'll shower with the body wash or use the bubble bath and it just calms your mind down and opens your sinuses. I recommend this to everyone during the winter/cold seasons. So good.
Wanda H.
I love everything about this line. Lotions, soaps, creams, candles....not to mention mice don't like mint and spiders don't like eucalyptus so while smelling good you might be keeping unwanted things away. But mainly I just love the smell and how relaxing it is.
Victoria M.
Does this really help unstress you? I'm interested in it!
Tenzin C.
Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need one !!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Does this irritate your skin?
Tabi H.
I've used this lotion and it's not much different, does the spray work any better?