BY BATH & BODY WORKS #99 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
This is one of the best perfumes I've ever had. It smells amazing and tbh I love the whole endless weekend set. Other smells are sometimes to strong or too weak, but this has a perfect balance.
Tanya G.
Love the clean fresh yet classy scent. Perfect for those not wanting a heavy perfume. Very refreshing invigorating scent. I am always getting asked what perfume I am wearing by women and men
Elizabeth A.
This product smells good and is amazing. I love it. I don't use it that often because it is strong and sensy. I love the sent but it is strong and sensy. I got it at bath and body works.
ERICA R.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell. I have a few of bath and bodywork perfumes and lotions and is hard to choose between some of them. this perfume last long and it smells sweet and is not that strong.
Stephanie P.
I love this stuff! Fresh and clean scent. If you wait to get coupons in the mail you can get the big ones for $5 or a large percentage off. I get a lot of compliments on this one
Jamie V.
Love bath and body works feel like a little kid in a candy store. So many great scents for a great price. One of my number one places to go.. the smell stays on all day
Vasiliki P.
This is my favorite spring and summer body mist. It's very light and fresh and smells like a blooming spring/summer day. It's a must have in the warm months for me :)
Ayaunna S.
This is my mooooooost most most most most FAVORITE SCENT OF ALL TIME. I have the spray and I am in love it with it and I also love the lotion. It smells delightful.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
Hands down favorite spray. Not overly strong, has a nice smell to it. I get tons of compliments when wearing this fragrance. My kids love when I use this scent.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I love this fresh summer scent! I have purchased this fragrance in the body wash as well as the spray. It is a sweet scent but not too bad. One of my favorites!
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?