BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
mikayla m.
Endless Weekend fragrance mist smells great! I bought the whole set fragrances inside bath & body works. I have high expectations for this particular fragrance because not only does it smell great it last a very long time. Overall I'm satisfied with all bath and body works fragrance
Christi H.
Camden, OH
This one is a keeper. Endless Weekend is one of my top 5 favorite scents. I keep a small spray in my car and in my purse for when I need a refresh. It's fruity with a hint of musk. Perfect for all seasons!
Catteara A.
Richmond Hill, GA
Smells great. It's a great choice if you like perfumes that don't smell as "flowery". Doesn't feel oily on skin after application. It's good value, I have had my bottle for over 6 months, I use it almost every day and I still have plenty. I would definitely recommend this product.
Caitlin M.
Endless Weekend is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! I would never use their body mists. I use this in their shower gel and I am in love. If they ever get rid of this scent I will be so mad.
Mikayla B.
Beech Island, SC
Endless Weekend is the perfect fragrance for summertime. It has a very tropical scent with hints of coconut. UNike many body sprays, it isn't overpowering or too strong, but it lasts throughout the day. For anyone who loves the beach, Endless Weekend is the fragrance for you!
Angeles G.
Favorite fragrance mist of all time! Absolutely love of scent of it! Gone through 3 bottles of this already! High recommend this to everyone! Also purchase the body lotion of it also, its a must!!!
Shelby L.
Tyler, TX
This is an amazing product! Not only does it smell amazing, but it lasts all day! The scent is so fresh and fruity! I buy this scent every chance I get! Compared to alternatives, I think this product lasts way longer and I will definitely be buying it again and again!
Brooke S.
This fragrance is probably one of my favorites! I just got the new one that has a different bottle and it's so cute! The smell is perfect for spring/summer and it lasts a while! Totally love it.
Jazelle L.
Fort Worth, TX
This fragrance is my go to perfume I've had it forever it last all day long and the scent isn't to strong it smells fresh and clean and its on the inexpensive side so double plus you can find it at any bath and body works I would recommend this product to everyone!
Fallon B.
New Philadelphia, OH
This endless weekend body perfume smells amazing! I got this as a gift for christmas and used it all until about two weeks ago. I went to Bath & body works to buy another one! I use it everyday!
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?