BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Megan H.
Brandon, MS
This is one of my two go to scents from bath and body works. It smells amazing! I use the body wash and lotion in this scent too! It reminds me of summer, and I wore it during my honeymoon because my husband loves it!
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. I also own many wallflowers and a bottle of lotion in this scent (the 24-hour moisturizer kind of lotion, though). The scent is refreshing and not over powering. This scent is also a favorite of my boyfriend and bother-in-law, who are not a fan or overpowering scents.
Shania A.
Malden, MA
I have a deep love for this scent. To anyone out there looking for a really preppy and energizing smell this is it. I use this product almost every day and it's fruity scent follows wherever I go. The product design is very cool and hip and the name goes along with it. I love this product and I'm sure you will to.
Claudia H.
Gallatin, TN
This is definitely one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. This is a must have during the summer for me. It is the perfect mix of sweet and fresh! I would definitely be set for an endless weekend with this fragrance!
Mariah J.
The only way to really describe this perfume is amazing! The smell is great, the bottle is super pretty and boho looking. It smells like a nice long weekend at the beach. Would recommend to anyone who likes beachy scents!! ūüėä
Liz W.
The best scent in their lineup. I really wish that they would bring back the perfume of this as it is such a light and fragrant scent. I will only buy this and the Love and Sunshine scents in the future as I absolutely adore these! All of these products smell heavenly.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
This is my spring/summer mist! I love it! Smells great and last all day long! I spritz it on all over my body and hair! I like that it's light but still smells strong! I will be repurchasing this for next summer! I half way thru my first bottle and hope it doesn't get discontinued for next spring season!
Melissa L.
Philadelphia, PA
This body mist is everything! it makes me feel like summer even if I'm not in the season! the scent is fresh and fruity but not too much where its tarty. this is very long lasting and makes you feel fresh and clean!!!!
Jessica R.
Love this fragrance mist. Love the smell. It's such a fun flavor for the summer. I love the packaging of the mist. It has such a summery flare! I also have the travel size lotion that I use often. I'm almost out though. Price is good when they are running a special. I would recommend this product
Christi H.
Camden, OH
This one is a keeper. Endless Weekend is one of my top 5 favorite scents. I keep a small spray in my car and in my purse for when I need a refresh. It's fruity with a hint of musk. Perfect for all seasons!
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?