BY BATH & BODY WORKS #48 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Love this scent. I use it mostly on the weekends when I'm running errands because since it's a body spray I don't feel it stays with me all day, like my normal perfume does. Bath and Body Works has a lot of nice fragrances and I find it impossible to walk into the store for just one item, especially when they are always running great deals.
Melanie T.
I really like this scent because it is not as strong as some of the other scents out there. It is a very sweet, pleasant smell!! I love the bottle that it comes in because of its size as well! One bottle can last me quite a long time. You defiantly get the quantity you pay for! I would highly recommend!
Kannon M.
Little Rock, AR
I abosolutely LOVE this product! It smells great and I got it on sale at Bath and Body works when they were having a buy 3 get 3 event going so I got the lotion to match! The lotion is a thicker cream and it goes on smooth and last all day as needed. I would definitely recommend this to every girl in the world!
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
This is my very favorite scent right now. I use it pretty much every day. For a while, they even had a candle in the scent. It's the perfect happy scent. The body spray isn't the cheapest, but you can always find a coupon to get it cheaper. It's my go to right now.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
While this is not my favorite fragrance from Bath and Body Works, it's still good. It's a really fruity scent. To me it smells like a mix of raspberry and coconut. It is great for the summer though because it smells fairly exotic like you're on a tropical summer getaway.
Yaally Q.
El Paso, TX
I love this product it has cute packaging the scent is amazing! Perfect for the summer just awesome. I bought this product in bath and body Works for just $14 .I've had this product for over a year and their is still a good amount in it i recommend you buy this product just amazing đź‘Śđź‘Ś
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! It is very sweet, subtle and clean! Price wise it's not bad especially when they're on the buy so many get so many free. The scent last a while especially paired with the lotion or body cream. I will continue to buy this scent.
Raven S.
Camden, AR
This is a wonderful smelling fragrance. It has hints of raspberry, mandarin orange, and apple. It is a fresh and fruity fragrance that is perfect for everyday wear. The scent is also not too overwhelming to be worn in a small room like some of their products.
Lesley R.
This is one of my new faves to throw on for a summer fragrance. I think the scent is perfect for summer. I think the sent is gentle. I would say I use this product 3 times a week since I don't like to wear the same thing every day. I definitely need to purchase more.
Jenna M.
New Bern, NC
Love this smell! Bought the whole gift set! Great smell for summer without being to strong. This was my go to summer beach bag essential! Only draw back is the scent doesn't last very long. Really not to much of an issue because I get to apply more!
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?