BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
While this is not my favorite fragrance from Bath and Body Works, it's still good. It's a really fruity scent. To me it smells like a mix of raspberry and coconut. It is great for the summer though because it smells fairly exotic like you're on a tropical summer getaway.
Yaally Q.
El Paso, TX
I love this product it has cute packaging the scent is amazing! Perfect for the summer just awesome. I bought this product in bath and body Works for just $14 .I've had this product for over a year and their is still a good amount in it i recommend you buy this product just amazing ūüĎĆūüĎĆ
Ashley R.
portland, OR
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! It is very sweet, subtle and clean! Price wise it's not bad especially when they're on the buy so many get so many free. The scent last a while especially paired with the lotion or body cream. I will continue to buy this scent.
Raven S.
Camden, AR
This is a wonderful smelling fragrance. It has hints of raspberry, mandarin orange, and apple. It is a fresh and fruity fragrance that is perfect for everyday wear. The scent is also not too overwhelming to be worn in a small room like some of their products.
Lesley R.
This is one of my new faves to throw on for a summer fragrance. I think the scent is perfect for summer. I think the sent is gentle. I would say I use this product 3 times a week since I don't like to wear the same thing every day. I definitely need to purchase more.
Elizabeth C.
Atlanta, GA
Such a sweet and fresh scent! Truly makes you feel like you're on vacation in a tropical paradise. Bottle has a nice design and easy to spray. The full size bottle packs a lot of yummy scent for a reasonable price. I will buy again!! Love this scent!
Jenna M.
New Bern, NC
Love this smell! Bought the whole gift set! Great smell for summer without being to strong. This was my go to summer beach bag essential! Only draw back is the scent doesn't last very long. Really not to much of an issue because I get to apply more!
Alexis A.
Wenatchee, WA
I received this as a birthday present. I've purchased countless Bath and Body Works fragrance mists before, but this one is probably one of my favorites. It's not too harsh and though it's definitely a summery scent, it can be worn in any season.
Sara P.
Tifton, GA
I reviewed the endless weekend set as a gift and can't stop using it. This is one of the best fragrances I've ever used. I absolutely love the way it smells and will be restocking my collection soon. I highly recommend this fragrance to others.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is not my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, but it is alright. It is a refreshing scent, and it is not too strong or overwhelming. It is a perfect "summer" mist, although I find myself using it quite often since it doesn't stay on very long.
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?