BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
April D.
Decatur , AL
This spray is amazing long lasting and has a really good smell. Its one of the ones I use when I want to smell nice but not wear a loud perfume perfect for work or group settings. I purchase the product from my local bath and body works. Everyone knows that bath and body works cost a little more than buying things from the drug store but its so worth it when you want to smell nice. I would purchase this again and again.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Maybe it is the constant spraying of this perfume that makes me not like it. This was my signature scent for the summer for my bedroom. The scent is sweet and a tad bit fruity yet strong. No more than three sprays or it'll be too strong for one to stand. The bottle is cute and simple for this scent. I recommend this fragrance but Bath & Body Works has way better ones.
Naomi D.
Felicity, OH
This is most likely my favorite body mist of all times ! It smells so good. I reminds me of spring break at the beach. So nice and not over powering. I just love the smell. It's also a nice mist that is great for little ones who want to wear body mist. The smell is that soft and light.
Nicole G.
Smells soooooo good! I wear it all year and the smell lasts all day! The value is amazing and if you go when there is a sale it's even better, I stock up on this stuff. I got it as a gift and I usually don't like when people give me body sprays because I'm so picky about smells, but this one is a great gift for anyone!
Aaliyah T.
Lafayette, IN
In love with this product . Smells very nice and it's my absolute go to product. It is not pricey and it satisfyies my wants as a women the bottle is nicely designed and The scent is like a sytricy smell and I would absolutely buy this product again.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This has a nice, light scent that I like to use when I step right out of the shower but I always need to use additional perfume as this only lasts a short time. The corresponding lotion and shower gel might help but I prefer non scented lotions. Overall I end I enjoy using but not my go to perfume for the day.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Love this scent. I use it mostly on the weekends when I'm running errands because since it's a body spray I don't feel it stays with me all day, like my normal perfume does. Bath and Body Works has a lot of nice fragrances and I find it impossible to walk into the store for just one item, especially when they are always running great deals.
Melanie T.
I really like this scent because it is not as strong as some of the other scents out there. It is a very sweet, pleasant smell!! I love the bottle that it comes in because of its size as well! One bottle can last me quite a long time. You defiantly get the quantity you pay for! I would highly recommend!
Kannon M.
Little Rock, AR
I abosolutely LOVE this product! It smells great and I got it on sale at Bath and Body works when they were having a buy 3 get 3 event going so I got the lotion to match! The lotion is a thicker cream and it goes on smooth and last all day as needed. I would definitely recommend this to every girl in the world!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
While this is not my favorite fragrance from Bath and Body Works, it's still good. It's a really fruity scent. To me it smells like a mix of raspberry and coconut. It is great for the summer though because it smells fairly exotic like you're on a tropical summer getaway.
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?