BY BATH & BODY WORKS #99 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Kaley F.
Gillette, WY
one of my favs. I love this smell. Smells clean and soft after a long day. This sent is awesome to read a book to go on a date night. I love the bottle looks so beautiful. Can never go wrong with this smell on a warm summer day.
Charlotte B.
Round Rock
I absolutely love this! It smells so fresh and wonderful, perfect for summer!It is fairly long lasting, nice packaging, and good value for what you're getting! I would recommend this product, I love it so much!
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
This scent is very long lasting which is just great. The scent is light and fresh, so it's perfect for spring and summer months. You don't have to use a lot of product, so it lasts long. Definitely recommend it.
Leslie W.
This scent is kind of a miss in my book. Bath and Body have so many other great scents.. and then there is this. If I HAD to wear I guess I would, but one spray is plenty. It doesn't have that great scent.
Jennifer B.
Eighty Four, PA
This is my favorite fragrance from bath and body works. I almost never use up a fragrance before i get sick of it but I'm almost out of it! I'm definitely going to have to get more soon i love it so much!
Stephanie D.
I love bath and body works especially their body sprays I think endless weekend smells really nice and it's not to strong Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Samantha H.
Received this as a gift from a friend. I love this clean beachy scent!!! It's my go to every day fragrance! I will recommend this and will be getting more of it! You can get it from bath and body works!
Terrela P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this stuff. The scent is very light and refreshing. I have a tried a lot body sprays by Bath and Body Works, and this one is hands done one of my favorites. Always keep on hand.
Obey K.
Oneonta , NY
I love this perfume because I have reactions to heavily perfume scent. This smell is soft and it last longer. I bought this in 2015 and I still use it. The small is very soft and nice
Christina S.
I picked up the hand soap originally for our camper b/c I just thought the name "Endless Weekend" was fun. Now, its in our home. The body spray, lotion and hand soap. I love the clean scent and it's not overpowering but lingers all day. Love it!!
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?