BY BATH & BODY WORKS #99 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Dana M.
Regina, SK
Great fragrance, quite strong though if that's more what you prefer this is a scent for you. A mix of fruity and floral with a hint of coconut. Good summer scent!
Charlie P.
This is a perfect everyday scent it's sweet,fresh clean and subtle and for the price it's a steal! The packaging isn't much but the scent makes up for that :)
Yuleisi U.
I like so much the scent of this one! Definetely one of my faves this summer! It is fresh, sweet and gives all the vibes of perfect summer weekend getaway.
Kelsie A.
Georgia
The endless weekend perfume smells so sp good ! I actually got it on sell at bath and body works for 3 dollars and it was originally 14 dollars
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Amazing. Estoy enamorada de la frescura que transmite está fragancia. Es bastante suave pero tampoco pasa por desaparecido.es mi favorito.
Reagan R.
My favorite perfume, I use it everyday! It smells SO good and it's long lasting. The design on the bottle is really cute too!
Meg P.
One of my all time favorite bath and body works scents. Very summery and fresh without being overpoweringly sweet.
isabella H.
I love it I use it all of the time it is great I could use it daily but I like to switch things up so I don't
Paige M.
In love❤️ this is my go to summer sent. To me it smells like flowers with a hint of coconut.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I absolutely love this product, it has the nicest scent and the bottle lasts a long time
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?