BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Morgan  S.
I have the mini of this and I love it for the summer time. It reminds me of weekend vacations and just the fun of summer. Always in my bag for traveling.
Ebony N.
One of two favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. I buy at least 3 every trip to the store. It stays on all day and isn't too strong or too fruity
Tawona B.
One of my new favorite scents at Bath and Body Works. Smells kind of sweet but it's not too strong. It's only a mist so it doesn't last very long.
MikaLynne  C.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works. It has a light and refreshingly clean scent and who couldn't love the name Endless Weekend?
Taylor P.
Conway, AR
I have the shimmer one and it smells so good! I love bath and body works and buy all my body sprays there! I recommend anything that they sell!
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL
This is my favorite scent of all time from Bath & Body Works. It's refreshing and fun. The fragrance mist gives you a continuous light scent.
Heidi C.
Kansas City, MO
Subtle, light, airy fragrance. The scent tends to fade after a few hours but it's great to use as a teacher with students with sensitivities.
Tiffany P.
Appleton
Great spray for after showers and a quick freshen up. Provides a fruity and uplifting scent that lasts a few hours. Works well for it's price
Erika T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Long lasting amazing scent suitable for all occasions and outings. I get lots of compliments while using the endless weekend line of products
Kennedy S.
I felt that this spray scent was very generic. It just smelled like an average perfumey scent to me. I'm glad to be done with another mist.
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?