BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Bridgett R.
Newton, IL
Love, love, love this summer scent. It has become my favorite scent. After purchasing the perfume, I purchased the body wash and lotion! Such fun summer smell!
Jame' P.
Lawton, OK
I love the smell and everyone around you will enjoy it as well. The only problem I have is that it's not one that last all day. You have to keep reapplying it.
Cali B.
I love this scent! One of my favorites! Very light and wonderful summer time fragrance. I would recommend it to others who are looking for something lighter.
Joy M.
Columbus
This is my favorite scent. It's so refreshing and all of my friends love the smell. I always get compliments and I would fully recommend this product. 10/10
SALLY M.
I was lucky to get this when it was on sale and I love it a very nice clean summer scent. Not too strong. Always getting people saying how much they love it.
Chelsea S.
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works. I have the spray and the shower gel. It had a really light, fresh scent. Not too strong or too flowery.
Miranda C.
Nitro, WV
I just recently found this scent at my local Bath and Body Works and I fell in love with it. I've worn it everyday and get complimented on it all the time.
Hailey B.
Very fresh smelling body mist that reminds me of summer. Light and refreshing enough that you can wear all year to remind you of hanging out at the beach!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love bath and body works body mists! I basically have a collection of them! This scent is amazing. Very fresh and springy even though I wear it year round.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
I absolute love this scent!! I've owned so many bottles of it! It's got a clean smell, very floral and citrus. Not overbearing or musky. Lasts for HOURS!!
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?