BY BATH & BODY WORKS #96 in Fragrance for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Endless Weekend Body Fine Fragrance Mist (Full-Size) - 8 FL OZ
Adama S.
I first tried this scent in 6th grade when I first started middle school I brought it to PE class with me to freshen up after exercise it smelled so good everyone would either ask for some, ask what scent I was wearing or even both I have repurchased it and I still love this scent till this day it’s so amazing it’s a perfect summer/spring body mist another fresh smelling scent not to mention the adorable packaging really catches your eye which is probably why I picked it up back in 6th grade
Gaby R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME. The scent smells so amazing and I use this especially on the weekends hence the name. It has a very happy smell and i love the color, it also has a body shimmer! I’ve had this for 7 months i think and there is still so much left. It doesn’t leak, and has a very fresh going out tonight kind of smell. The name basically describes the perfume very well. Would definitely buy again and it’s not too expensive either.
Katie N.
San Marcos
Love this perfume. So fresh and so perfect for an evening out. There are many components to this scent it’s not just one thing. Bath and bodywork has outdone themselves with this mist. I feel everyone should try it.
marlene p.
spokane
My favorite bath and body works scent!  I use the lotion and body spray daily.  Definitely a staple in my house.  scent lasts a long time but isn't overpowering.  I buy from bath and body works store or online.  No improvement needed but a little pricey.  Great overall!
Meghan S.
Cuyahoga Falls
This light smelling fragrance mist is perfect for everyday. Like the name it is perfect for Summer nights or after putting on a second coat of deodorant just spray lightly all over yourself. It has such a cute design on the bottle. I love it and own this scent in a spray, body wash, and lotion.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells so good.It lasts all day.This is a good scent for the summer time.I will definitely continue to buy this at the semi annual sale.There is definitely a good amount for $14 . I bought mine at batha and body works.And it's not over powering.. I highly reccomend this perfume.
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
This perfume is great! The smell lasts all day and the scent is flowery with a tropical hint to it. You only need a little, so you won't use it up in a short amount of time. I will definitely buy this again!
Monica C.
Stafford , VA
Funny story behind this. This Christmas my sister called me at work and asked what my favorite Bath and Body fragrance was. I told her either pretty as a peach or moonlight path or tahitian dream. She interrupts me and says "well...idk...how would you feel about me getting you something..different? like something that says IM A GROWN A$$ WOMAN WHO'S GOT HER S**T TOGETHER"? LOL I said ok surprise me. Well that she did! When I opened this Christmas morning I was kinda shook. This scent is so beautiful, light, original, scrumptious, and screams exactly what she had intended. This has since been my favorite fragrance and although I have many other products, I've used this one religiously since December 2016.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time!  It is perfect year round!  Whenever I'm having a bad day, I just spray this scent and it brings me back to summer and makes me feel like I am sitting on a beach!  Plus, whenever I wear this scent, someone always tells me I smell delicious! :)
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Oh My Goodness! This smells amazing. I bought this a few months ago and fell in love with it. It is light and flirty. It really does capture the carefree spirit of and endless weekend. I'd love if they featured this scent in a candle or home fragrance spray.
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?