BY BATH & BODY WORKS #44 in Body Wash

• This is such a great scent although very sweet totally re...1 Answers
  • "A very softening and hydrating shower gel. It's only a seasonal scent so grab it while you can! It's light and fresh with a crisp apple undertones. Should be paired with the body lotion or 24 hour moisture cream" in 7 reviews
Holly W.
Phenix City
There’s nothing better than lathering up with body wash from Bath & Body Works. Not only does it cleanse your skin, but it leaves it with an incredible aroma after you’ve showered as well. Want to increase the scent from your favorite B&BW body wash? Apply body lotion and fine fragrance mist in the same scent before putting on your clothing!
Meagan J.
Poplar bluff
Love the lotion for this!! My friend got in the car after using her friends lotion of this and I instantly went home and ordered the lotion and body spray but I didn’t care for the spray so I just used it for a room spray for a bit and then gave it to my mom cause I didn’t care for it and she loved it lol but the lotion is great!!
Kailyn H.
Omaha
I love this stuff so much!!!! It has lasted me so long. I got mine around Christmas time during a sale, and I still have mine today and it still has some left. I am so glad I made a purchase towards this. I also happen to own the lotion in this as well. I love them both soooo much and am so so so glad I bought them. They smell amazing and so refreshing. You won’t regret buying this product.🤗
Jimmie L.
This is one of my go to holiday scents from BBW!! They bring it back every year and I always repurchase it!! I have tried it in the form of hand soaps, lotions, shower gels, and walk flowers. I definitely recommend this to holiday scent lovers! You can’t go wrong with this scent!
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
I looooove the winter smells. This is a wonderful gel that smells just like the lotion that I got for christmas a while back. It lasts a while and the smell lingers afterward. Plenty affordable. I might have too many Bath and Body works items to be honest.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
Pretty affordable. I get mind at bath and body works . I use the body wash and lotion that match . It has a nice smell . Bath and body works has so many different type of body wash and lotions . I would highly recommend to buy a set that match .
Kristy S.
Columbus, OH
Winter Candy Apple is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. I use it all year round. It leaves such a fresh, clean and crisp scent of apple. Keeps me feeling clean and smelling fruity all day.
Jasmine R.
Pecos, TX
Love love love! The smell is so perfect for the fall/winter season! Goes on smoothly and leaves you with an awesome smell! Very affordable and I will definitely buy every year!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
CLASSIC holiday scent. I don't think I went a year without bathing in this scent. It's amazing in all forms: body wash, hand sanitizer, lotion, and spray. The scent of apples from Bath and Body Works is actually my favorite because it smells crisp as opposed to being too sweet. Highly recommend smelling this if you haven't.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel 10 fl oz/296mL
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
This is such a great scent although very sweet totally recommend this