Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Wild Mango Mojito Anti-bacterial Hand Gel 1 Fl Oz Pocketbac uploaded by Maddie J.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sonia D.
Rossville, KS
I always keep this on my purse or diaper bag. Formula goes on and rubs off great. It doesn't leave any residue. Smells amazing
Maddie J.
Kansas City, MO
This smells amazing and works just as well as other B&BW products. It leaves a nice smell that lingers. I love this one!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
This smells amazing! I always have to keep a bath and body antibacterial in my purse! It also doesn't dry out my hands and makes them feel so clean!
I'm actually using the same scent of the hand soap and I am obsessed with it. It smells so good and it leaves my hand clean and moisturized. I love the exfoliating beads it has so I guess that's a plus. Pair it with this pocketbac and it'll be perfect.