Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla - Vanilla Bean Body Scrub 8 Oz uploaded by Caroline S.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla - Vanilla Bean Body Scrub 8 Oz uploaded by Ashley L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "Love it. Smells great. Feels very nice and is great on dry skin. Disappointed it's being discontinued." in 4 reviews
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
Love that this discontinued scent was brought back for the semiannual sale this year. It's one of my favorites and this is such a unique vanilla smell ! I love that Bath and body Works gives me quality products at affordable prices
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
The scrubs at Bath and body works are really good. This one smells amazing to me. They leave your skin not only hydrated, but take off the dead skin. They make your skin feel like babies skin, and you almost don't need to apply lotion after. The scent fills the shower up with an aroma that is good enough to eat.
Miranda V.
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Mariah N.
I noticed this line-up of new body scrubs in my local Bath & Body Works and was instantly intrigued. I'd never tried a body scrub before so I picked it up and used it in the shower that night! As I scrubbed along my freshly shaved legs, I could literally feel the exfoliating beads at work: not too gentle but not too harsh either. It also foams up and smells delicious. Long story short, I'm hooked on body scrubs now and have tried tons but this is still my favorite.
Sarah M.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
This stuff works WONDERS...try using this like once a week when you shower, it will leave you smelling like an exotic goddess (seriously, try the Madagascar vanilla in as many products as you can, it's awesome) and will legit make you look forward to shaving (I know...doesn't seem real). It will make you feel as soft as silk. And the best part is, bath and body works is generally very affordable, and this is no exception.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG! I fell in love...this product smells sooooo good!!! It's a good value, not too pricey as I expected it. I bought it at Bath & Body Works, I would recommend you go there it is a very nice place for body lotion, perfume, body wash, etc. This is not a harsh product very gentle. I would recommend it.
Shelby E.
Spring, TX
I love this scent. I love anything that smells like vanilla but, this also has a fruity undertone that makes it a tropical vanilla. It's great for the spring and summertime. I like it because it's a versatile scent. Some people may not like scents that are extremely sweet and I think this scent is a perfect balance between sugary and fragrant.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I'm a huge vanilla scent fan so I was excited to get this in the collection. It has a strong clean vanilla bean smell that is lovely. I use this when I'm in the shower and the scent lasts a pretty long time even when I get out. I love this brand and all their vanilla products.
Shay P.
Bath and body works is one of the most amazing companies that hits scents right on the head, and that is exactly what they did with this one. This option smells so good it doesn't even make sense, also with it smelling good it is not to heavy on the body which I like, and it leaves the skin with a nice shine finish
Tarimah C.
Even tho this is a old formula I still love ALL of the scrubs from BBW. The sugar crystals are actually big enough to wear you can actually feel almost each individual piece, but the sugar scrub cream/gel puts it all together. Your skin is silky soft and it leaves a amazing smell afterwards.