Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Sheer Perfume Mist 6 Oz uploaded by Jordan B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily G.
Chillicothe, OH
Not a big vanilla person. I do like this scent a lot more then some of the other vanilla scents that they have. My sister really loves this scent. When i happen to get either this scent or other vanilla scents for Christmas I just end up giving them away. I would recommend this scent to anyone who loves vanilla scented things. It's just not my cup of tea.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I don't normally like the smell of vanilla unless it is a true vanilla scent, but this perfume smells so good. I rarely wear it on myself, but I love spraying it on my bed that has fresh new sheets on it. It is a warm vanilla scent that I think any one would like.
Wendy C.
Just like the regular Wild Madagascar Vanilla perfume & body spray just lighter!! Don't let if fool you that because its lighter its still long lasting and great for hot summer days!!!! plumeria,vanilla,sandalwood & musk are the notes I pick up.
Michelle W.
Evans, GA
Absolutely love this one! The scent is incredible and lasts all day long. This is a must purchase whenever I go to Bath and Body Works. It's definitely worth the price and it lasts.
brandi M.
I am a huge fan of this scent. I agree with the other user . When can we expect the return of the travel size? This is a great buy.
Tonya C.
I like the light scent of vanilla the perfume is a light fragrance that lasts.
Mary O.
This is my scent. I get respect for this body spray. It makes you smell delectable like a sweet snack. Its worth every dime. It remind me of when a cake is being baked like a scent that draws yo in with it sweetness. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Leanne J.
One of my favorites! The smell is so nice. It's very vanilla-y. Which is my favorite
Victoria K.
Corvallis, OR
I have been in love with this fragrance since it first came out. Will you guys ever bring back the travel size version!? I looooooved having it in my mini clutch for on the go needs and the travel size is just so perfect for just that -travel (such as airplanes?) PLEASE bring it back!!