Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Wild Madagascar Vanilla Mini Gift Set uploaded by Ayesha I.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marti S.
Aledo
Love vanilla - it is just the perfect hint of vanilla without overpowering - love the body wash, lotion and spray to top it all off.
Marlee L.
Columbus, OH
I give it all five stars!!! This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and body works! Again, the scent makes me happy immediately!
Shalom C.
Raleigh , NC
Received this a gift and absolutely loved it. The scent is amazing and lingers in the bathroom long after you’ve showered. Love it.
Vanessa  M.
Wilbraham, MA
It's such a calming smell my all time fav! Especially for going to bed I loooove to smell like this when I'm going to bed 💗
Lauren B.
Conyers, GA
Smells great, good value. The lotion is not as moisturizing as I ideally like. After use I still have dry skin hours later.
Ashley A.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. It smells like vanilla with a hint of perfume. It's my go to scent!
Becky W.
Providence
I love the smell of vanilla! Bath and body works has the best scents. Madagascar vanilla is light, but smells amazing
Yoselinne L.
Theresa, NY
Bath and body Wild Madagascar Vanilla is one of my favorite fragrance. I love the body cream 24 hours moisturizer.
Crystal T.
Tallahassee, FL
Love the scent of vanilla, super fresh and nice after a long day. Great product overall, would recommend as a gift.
Nykole w.
Compton, CA
I loved this product it smelled delightful and iy last through out the day I loved it I would day it all the time