BY BATH & BODY WORKS

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I generally love citrus scents, but for some reason, I really didn’t care for this smell. It didn’t smell too citrus to me and more like kind of how a key lime pie would smell. I was disappointed, but I wore it for a bit to see if I grew to like the scent and unfortunately, I did not. The scent just wasn’t for me.
Jess R.
Providence
I love citrus smells and this one really smells fresh. It makes me feel refreshed and clean. The spray isn’t sticky. And dries fast. The only downfall is that the scent from these body sprays don’t last all day. I wish they just lasted a little longer more like a perfume.
Elizabeth M.
This is one of my favorites for summer/spring time so refreshing they also make the lotion as welll not sure if they make the body wash or not but it's one of my all time favorites
Chandra B.
Cedar Creek, TX
I really enjoy this body spray... It's great for a quick refresher on my way out of the house, without being too much! I even use it on my car interior when it's been sitting for a few days... Good stuff!
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
I wear this stuff ALL THE TIME. I love very citrusy scents because they make me feel happy and fresh, and I always get compliments on how good I smell :) I also love that Bath & Body Works is so decently priced! I will definitely buy again and I 100% recommend this!
Evelyn C.
I used to love dropping by the store and picking up scents. This one still stands to be my all time favorite, especially because of its light refreshing summertime scent. I spritz it on when I want to smell good and the value is very good.
Jordan D.
Murrieta, CA
This body spray is amazing! It's good for every day use and is the perfect size to toss in your bag on the go. Bath&Body always has good clean scents just like this one. It's fresh, crisp, and clean. I find two sprays last me close to 2 hours and it's time to spray again, but never the less really good especially for the price!
Katherine N.
Bloomington, CA
I love smell goods but omg this one I did not like. If you like citrus scented things cool, but I'm not one to walk around smelling like grassy lemon. Not my preference but if you want to mask a scent. This is the one.
Anu W.
I always buy two! I love this scent. It is light, clean, and refreshing. I wear this to work as other isn't overpowering and I am always complimented on it. The citrus scent is crisp and a favorite go to for me.
Vanessa
This is actually one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. I feel like this scent is unisex. When I first bought it, it smelled like my boyfriend and I loved spraying it on my things so they could smell like him!