Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Fine Fragrance Mist 2014 Design

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
This is my best friend and I's favorite scent, we always buy them in bulk and trade to the other if we run out. It smells like candy and Christmas all the time!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint smells exactly like a peppermint stick without being overpowering. Love it! I stock up to have it throughout the year.
Ariel H.
Valley Stream, NY
My favorite seasonal scent, to the point where I wear it all year long. Admittedly it needs a lot sprayed to be effective, but omg is this smell worth it!!
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I don't have this design from the picture, but I have repurchased this scent many times. It's sweet and pepperminty, without being overpowering. Love it.
Reagan C.
Firth, NE
This scent is amazing. The body spray doesn't stay on all day. The peppermint smell is very fragrant and its great mixed with vanilla bean noel.
Taylor S.
Princeton, WI
I love this spray! I use it year round, keeps me in the holiday spirit! Very sweet smelling and not too harsh on the nose! This is my favorite.
molly b.
Carmichael, CA
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works I bought the lotions in this sent one travel size and one full. I recommend getting this.
Olivia A.
I just purchased this on amazon a few weeks ago and will be getting it really soon but i have gone through 3 bottles of it i love it so much
Danette Z.
I fell in love with this instantly, if you love peppermint this is the perfume for you it's not your strong it's more on the sweet side.
Marlena H.
Wichita, KS
Best smell ever! This would make an awesome Christmas gift and it's an awesome rate! I love the smell of peppermints!
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
How does this smell?
Amber G.
Firestone, CO
Just ordered a bunch of this scent in candles and shower gel and I'm wondering if anyone has used the body mist? Is it a good scent for that, I know some of their stuff is better suited for candles and such so I was just curious.
Autumn B.
Question has been deleted
Melanie F.
Houma, LA
Do you get free stuff From here through the mail and how long do you have to wait till it comes to my address