Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Fine Fragrance Mist 2014 Design

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

C P.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SCENT! i use this scent year around and i have no problem smelling bad. people say i smell like cotton candy. i do believe it is long lasting depending on where you spray it. I would love for Bath & Body Works to keep this fragrance because people love it.
Katie C.
I love this scent, especially during Christmas time. I like to carry it in my purse and spray it around mostly everywhere I go. Really gets me in the spirits! It can be a bit expensive for a body spray, but Bath & Body works always has good coupons to use for their products.
Caitlyn M.
Charlotte, NC
This smells amazing , I recently just got this as a Christmas gift and it's perfect for the holiday/winter times . The smell is exactly like a peppermint and you don't need alot
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
i dont know what the original 2014 twisted peppermint body spray smells like but the 2016 one smells disgusting! when you first swatch it on the card it smalls like peppermint but after around a minute, it reeks of this gross rubber smell! i shouldve gotten a different christmas scent since this 2016 one is disgusting!!
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
I love love love this smell. I had this smell in body wash last winter and could not wait to get it in a spray this year. I love peppermint and smelling like it all day just puts me in the Christmas spirit, hahah.
Madison M.
this fragrance smells so good !! It's perfect for the holidays , it smells just like Christmas time !! It has a great price .. very nice packaging too !! I would buy this again , and I think you should too !!
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
My favorite smell ever! It is a little strong, but I love wearing it when christmas hits. It stays on you for a few hours and I love that! If you love the smell of peppermint, then you should definitely try this!
Cori S.
I love using this product around December ! Puts me in the Christmas mood and smells like peppermints! I love the way this product last ! it really last for a long time ūüíď
Kaylee C.
Crestline, CA
I love twisted peppermint from bath and body it's my favorite I get like 5 or 6 bottles so I can smell like it all year round. I highly recommend getting it. Anything from bath and body smells absolutely amazing.
London H.
Jackson, MS
I love this. It is good year round. It gives u the fresh peppermint smell all day. I use this every day. Works best when combined with the Twisted peppermint lotion and body wash.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
How does this smell?
Amber G.
Firestone, CO
Just ordered a bunch of this scent in candles and shower gel and I'm wondering if anyone has used the body mist? Is it a good scent for that, I know some of their stuff is better suited for candles and such so I was just curious.
Autumn B.
Question has been deleted
Melanie F.
Houma, LA
Do you get free stuff From here through the mail and how long do you have to wait till it comes to my address