Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere Hand Cream 2.5 Oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#35 in Hand Cream
Photos (3)
Phebe Lacey H.
Phebe Lacey H.
Lafayette, IN

I love this stuff, I use it all the time and have a little one in my bag. I also have a medium size one in my purse and a larger one in my room. I have been using this lotion for such a long time. Men and Women are able to use it and it smells great, plus leaves your hands smooth to the touch. I would highly recommend to others, I actually have five people that are using it now since they tried it. I have a few men who have bought it so that there wives can try and they love it.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

I would not be able to get through life without this product. It smells AMAZING. it keeps your skin super soft, and I mean who doesn't love a good bath and body product. I prefer the one with the blue label shea cashmere & silk. (but i couldn't find it on here) go buy this now. I have had numerous friends and family members have to buy this after they have tried mine! its totally worth it. :)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

Love, love, love!!! The scent is so luxurious and delicious. I might compare it to sort of a rich vanilla type scent except even better. The consistency of it in my opinion is better than the regular Bath and Body Works lotions. It's much more hydrating and silky. I could personally do without the little shimmers that are in it but they don't bother me.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
osceola, ia

This lotion has to be one of my favorite ones , not only does it smell incredible but it also feels amazing . I Purchased this item at Bath and Body works , and Its a must have everyday essential . It makes my hands so soft and smelling incredible . I love how they have the travel sizes too , so it could fit right in your purse
Pam D.
Pam D.

My favorite hand cream ever! I love love love the scent of it, and it's so creamy and luxurious. Great for the cold winter months especially. It lasts well and really helps keep your hands soft. I like that it's small enough to fit in my purse, and if you watch for the sales you can get a good deal on it.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN

This is the most moisturizing lotion that I have ever used from bath and body works! In my opinion, it is work the almost $13 price point. I'm a hairdresser and my hands are in constant need of moisture and this is one of the only things that helps to keep my hands from cracking and chapping.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT

I. Love. This. Lotion. It smells buttery and tropical and it's a must in my purse. It absorbs well and does not leave my skin oily it sticky. The scent is not over powering and use it mostly right after I give myself a manicure. I would recommend to anyone makes a great stocking stuffer.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Buffalo, NY

THIS CREAM WAS MADE FOR HARSH WINTERS! The ingredients in this hand cream let it create a protective barrier to your skin with just enough absorbing that you no longer have cracked, dry hands but instead soft and healthy looking hands, even during the coldest winter months.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Shreveport, LA

I love using Bath and Body Works Hand Cream. I use it every day to keep my hands feeling soft and moisturized. I frequently share the product with my friends because they smell it and ask what I am using. I will keep buying the product for myself and as a gift for others!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Visalia, CA

I love this, I work with papers all day and it gives me the complete moisture I need. Leaves my hands feeling soft and silky but NOT greasy! As an added bonus it smells wonderful! Feels like a luxury hand lotion, but at a reasonable price. I recommend this product 100%.

Join Now