BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
A coworker got me this for Christmas and I actually use it all the time! My skin has been SO dry this winter, and this has been a saving grace. I hadn't even heard of True Blue Spa in years but I used to love it in high school. Glad this has found a way back into my life! Keep it in my desk drawer 👍🏻
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
Living in Michigan, the cold is enough to dry my hands in just seconds. To counteract this miserable fate, I’ve found this product works wonders. It provides relief all the way to the cuticle, keeping my hands soft all year round! Would recommend for everyone! Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works True Blue Mini Paraffin Super Softening Hand Lotion 1 Oz
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
This is by far my favorite lotion from Bath and Body works! The scent smells like an orange/citrus smell and it's so fresh and clean! I love it! My hands are not left sticky or anything! I definitely want a bigger bottle next time!
Amanda E.
If your looking for a lotion to keep your hands from drying out that doesn't smell strong. This is for you. It does have a little bit of a greasy feel to it it. This is perfect for your purse.
Courtney S.
Saltillo, MS
This is by far the best hand lotion I have ever used! I always have really dry cuticles and most lotions will not help them. This lotion has parrafin in it which makes the hand very soft and moisturized! It doesn't leave the hands greasy it makes them feel soft. This bottle is the perfect size to carry on the go! The scent is very neutral so men and women could us it! It is a little pricey but it's so worth it! If you keep using and other kind of lotion and your hands are still dry and are sore sometimes then I definitely recommend getting some of this kind!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
This stuff leaves your hands so soft. Its got a bit of a citrusy lemon scent. But the texture it leaves your hands after you've rubbed it into your hands, is quite silky.
Angela B.
Albion, PA
When i worked as a cashier my hands would crack and bleed during the winter. it is shocking how much paper money, litteraly pulls the moisture out of your skin. I would buy this and it would maybe last 2 weeks, because everyone wanted some! It is a gentel enough smell that it doesn't bother anyone. not something most people think of with hand cream. but it can, and trust me. they'll let you know!
Sherine P.
Simple, small, does what it says. A little dot of this stuff keeps both my hands soft and moisturized the whole day. Smells nice too(kind of fruity- it says that this contains apricots in it), and like others have said, a good thing to carry in your bag.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
First off, I love the size of this guy. I have the larger one too but it stays by my bed. I have two of these 1 oz containers and they come everywhere with me! They fit in my purse, school bag, bedside table - basically anywhere. I wash my hands a lot at work and this is my only savior. Holy grail product right here 🙌🏿
Stephanie L.
Roanoke, VA
This product makes your hands super soft! It does a great job at moisturizing without leaving your hands feeling oily. I wasn't a fan of the scent but did love the way my hands felt immediately after using. I would absolutely purchase this product again!!