BY BATH & BODY WORKS #34 in Body Wash

Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works SWEET PEA Shower Gel 10 FL OZ [Sweet Pea]
  • "I've been using sweet pea for years it is definitely one of my favorites. It smells great it's not too strong but it's also not too light. The consistency is kind of thick which to me means that it's moisturizing my skin. When I get out of the shower my skin feels smooth and not dry at all. I would not only recommend sweet pea but I would also recommend any bath and body works products." in 10 reviews
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
I alternate between these & VS I like B&BW a lot so much I have a laundry basket full of them! They make your skin squeaky clean & wonderfully scented. They are $$ but you only need a small amount so hence I never use up a bottle—literally! I’m working on sparkling snow & sun kissed raspberry atm I rotate them so I don’t get bored. My shower doesn’t have room for my entire collex! <3 B&BW!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works SWEET PEA Shower Gel 10 FL OZ [Sweet Pea]
Eva C.
Has always been one of my favorite smells. Now that I am older I have realized that it does smell a little girly and young. I stepped it up to a more citrus smell to compliment my age. Can always get a coupon for 2 bottle or more.
Alexis L.
Rochester
Sweet Pea is an amazing scent. This leaves you feeling clean and smelling amazing. They are sort of expensive unless you find them on sale or have a coupon for them. This scent is soft and great. This is by far the best smelling scent to me when it comes to shower gel and lotion.
💖Emmy 💖.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite body wash ever! It smells soooo good & actually lasts all day! It’s pricy but bath and body works always has great sales so just stock up when it’s discounted!! You also don’t need that much so it lasts a long time
Lily W.
New York City
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Sweet Pea smells great. I'm happy this isn't one of the scents that gets discontinued and brought back during the holidays (much like all my old favorites from high school). I try to pick up the shower gel and the lotions whenever they have their buy three get three promotion. That's definitely the best time to stock up!
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
I like this product my skin always feels soft when I use it. It smells really sweet and fun and fruity like. It’s affordable and they always have super great sales! I would recommend this product!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Love the sweet pea shower gel it smells really sweet kind of like cotton candy. It rubs into your skin great. Smell lasts all day. And gives my skin a really soft feeling. A bit pricey but the body rub does go a very long way!
KHADIJAH M.
I loved this Sweet Pea scent back when it was really popular. I was about 11 when I fell in love with this scent! Very good and it's not a strong scent so it's really easy and light to smell!
Emily B.
Smells good always used it one of my favorites from the stores makes your skin smell super good i love it ! Signature Collection Bath Body Works Sweet Pea 10.0 oz Shower Gel
Kallista M.
This shower gel does not last long at all. The soap smells good while in the shower, but I can't smell it on my skin after the shower.
Jayne W.
Does this last long? Does it soap up great? Is it worth my money?
Alexandre A.
Quebec
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕