Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Shimmer Swirl Lotion uploaded by Mary F.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Shimmer Swirl Lotion uploaded by Nicole K.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Shimmer Swirl Lotion
  • "I can't say enough how much I LOVE this stuff! 💖💖💖 My only con would be that this scent is only seasonally available! I do get lucky sometimes and find it during the semi annual sale, but having this particular scent year round would be awesome! Bath and Body Works swirl lotion (in any scent) gives a super pretty sparkle to your skin and makes hydrating fun! " in 6 reviews
Katie S.
Where do I begin!? This stuff is amazing! The smell is unbelievably fantastic and is a long lasting product! Bought it at Bath and Body Works on sale for a decent price, and I use it after every shower. I would totally buy it again! I also totally recommend it for anybody who wants to relax and unwind with a great fruity scent and soft skin!
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I can't say enough how much I LOVE this stuff! 💖💖💖
Samantha H.
Lewisburg, TN
These swirl lotions are pricey but they are so very pretty. I love the sparkly lavender silky lotion that produces a very modest glitter on the skin, but it is a little sticky until it absorbs. I actually apply it over the lotion or body cream to try to avoid that. This scent to me is like a re-working of the past scent "Venice Dolce Berry" or a much lighter and breezier version of "Dark Kiss." It smells very nice, but it is not very unique. If the citrus notes were stronger in this, I would have liked it even more.
Jamie M.
This is another great scent from Bath & Body Works. I received it as a Christmas gift, and I used the whole bottle. I love this scent because it's very light and fruity compared to a lot of the other holiday scents that are out there. I would definitely buy it again.
Andrea E.
New Cumberland, PA
It smells extremely yummy and I love love the shimmer it leaves on your skin. You can find great deals if you keep watch or sign up for their mailing list. It is a bit pricey to just buy one without a sale so just keep watch. I would recommend all of the different food scents.
Ariana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Words can't even begin to describe the scent this gives off! It is amazing ! My only concern is the shimmer I'm not a big fan even though that is the whole point of the product but hey nothing is wrong with a little glow am I right?
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I like the smell and feel of this lotion, but I'm not a huge fan of the shimmer. I thought it would be more subtle than it was. I suppose if I was a little younger it might be more appropriate, but being in my late 20's it just doesn't work. Next time I will stick with the regular body lotion.
cassandra r.
I love how hydrating this scented lotion leaves me feeling. I keep it in my car and bought it at the local Bath and Body works by my job. The scent and feeling is super long lasting. The sugar plum smell is awesome. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sweet smelling lotions all year around
isabela g.
This lotion smells amazing and has super cute packaging, the only thing that is kind of a little bit of an issue/problem is that it has shimmer. Obviously I was expecting it because of the name but I didn't expect so much. Other than that it's great.
Destiny C.
Anderson, SC
I love the smell of this lotion! It's has a very sweet scent but does have a strong, long lasting scent and that's why I like it. I would highly recommend spending your money on the lotion, perfume, candles, and hand sanitizer.