Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Signature Collection p.s I Love You, Spring Fling Triple Moisture Body Cream, 8 Oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "Absolutely love these lotions ! They're amazing and the smell isn't so strong ! They're soft and hydrating they're amazing ! " in 8 reviews
  • "Smells great and it is good for dry skin and its not to expenive to buy. It is thick and help dry skin really good" in 3 reviews
Haily G.
Berwick, LA
I love all bath and body Works lotions, but the regular ones don't even compare to the triple moisture ones. Whenever I shave my legs or am just having some bad skin days I put some on and it makes a world of difference! They all smell so amazing and leave your body feeling smooth for so long. I never buy lotion anywhere else anymore because I always stock up whenever they have their sales.
Kaitlyn M.
Fort Stewart
This nice smelling very creamy lotion is perfect for anyone who isn't sensitive to strong smells and likes being smooth. I use this lotion daily. I have received the lotion as gifts and also purchase it at bath and body works. I think this is a great product and I think anyone could enjoy it.
Betsy W.
Not this particular scent, but other triple moistures. I have about 10 in different scents. It works wonders for my chronic dry skin, and also for my feet. The scents are amazing, and last for hours. My personal favorites are Sea Island Cotton, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Dancing Waters.
Elise P.
There are so many better lotions out there. I feel like I'm very picky about which lotion I like to put on my body. This lotion leaves a residue feel on my skin which I really do not like. I think that bath and body works does a really good job with body washes and body sprays but lacks in lotion.
Lydia R.
This collection is great like the others. I have no bad issues with the collection. The price is reasonable compare to other brands. I use it on when going to special occasions or events. It's long lasting and I will recommend if you haven't tried.
Kashleigh K.
['Blanket', ''], TX
Good effect of amazing picture amazing work so effective it was good value pricing five dollars for a big big bottle amazing you can wait I would suggest buying two bottles because everybody everybody asked me what I'm wearing I would buy it again I would buy it again I really would
Andrea S.
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works body creams. They smell great and moisturize all day long. It's thick but doesn't feel greasy and gross. I love their scents, they have a good variety. I buy in-store so I can smell them all :) Definitely recommend this brand.
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA
I enjoy most of the scents from Bath and Body Works. I don't feel that the lotion moisturizes as well as it claims and it doesn't last very long and leaves your skin a bit oily. I wouldn't recommend for people with sensitive skin as the scent may irritate you
Angie M.
Medley, FL
My skin feels so good when I use this body cream. It smells really good. Definitely, my favorite body cream ever. I recommend it. I love bath & bodyyyyyyyyyy!! <333 I would buy this body cream again. #body #cream #bath #skin #beauty
Martha A.
Body cream is nice! It's very thick & very gentle on the skin! It's so smooth! I don't use it very often because it does have a scent to it! I think it's kind of oily which I dislike! Of course I would buy this again!