Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Mango Mandarin Body Lotion, 8 oz, new bottle style uploaded by christiana m.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "This is one of the best smelling lotions I've ever purchased from Bath and Body Works. It is a strong citrus scent, mainly orange. It is very moisturizing without having to apply a lot of product. I usually use it on my legs after I've shaved and my legs stay smooth for at least 24 hours after application. Also works well on dry hands, but does sting if rubbed into cracked hands. " in 4 reviews
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I have loved this product ever since I was in junior high. My mom would take us to get lotion and I remember the first time I walked into Band Body Works this was my favorite. Every year I would ask for this for my birthday and Christmas because I would always run out. When I saw they were having a bring back sale I ran to bath and body and got some! I ran out of body wash but I have a whole bottle of unopened lotion. I'm hiding it so no one takes it!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I really like b&bw lotions and I am constantly buying new ones. I like that this scent isn’t overpowering, it’s nice and soft and it keeps your skin moisturized for a couple hours!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Love it great fruity light scent use as a body lotion after shower to lock in moisture of the skin :) its actually used up a bit until i shook the bottle up i go through their lotions so fast because they work so good !
Ashley S.
Idleyld park, OR
I got this as a gift and haven't been able to find it sense. Even the store in our local mall that is still hours away doesn't carry it any longer. It is such a fresh and yummy smell it makes you want to eat it!
Elaine  L.
Mango scents are one of my favorites and this scent takes the cake. I am not a fan of orange, but I like mandarin. Strange, huh? I was so sad that Bath and Bodyworks discontinued this scent, but I flipped my shiz when I found out it came back to the semiannual sale. I stocked up on this and definitely recommend this, the shower gel, spray and hand soap.
Naomi T.
This is another one of my all time favorite scents!! It's fruity and summery and not overly sweet. BBW's signature lotions are water based and will absorb into your skin really well. Tip- their Semi-Annual sale is going right now and they have awesome deals! Plus, you will have access to some scents that are not available in the store.
Eilidh M.
I love Bath and Body Works, but sometimes the scents of their products are too strong for me. I received this lotion as a gift, and really enjoyed the scent. It's light and fruity, and lasted through the day. It also left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend it.
Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
The smell is nice and sweet but it doesn't last very long. I usually run some on my legs and arms right after the shower but the scent doesn't stay for long which is slightly disappointing. I would recommend it but I'd suggest keeping it on you so you can reapply it through the the day.
Andrea T.
The smell is ok a little fake but ok. But it just feels so thin and watery when you put it on. Leaves my hands feeling very oily. The only good thing about them is that they are cheap. As far as effectiveness, there's not much. Its definitely up to the buyer with this one.
Kayla B.
Groveport, OH
I love the smell of this product. I'm actually a big fan of Bath and Bodyworks. The lotion keeps your skin soft and smelling good it's like a perfume and lotion in one. It's a good value but can be pricey. But they always have great deals and what not. I will always keep buying from them. And I give it as gifts often.
Genesis T.
Mango la fruta mas rica y tropical que mas me gusta ,quiero varias muestras