Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel New Improved Formula 10 Oz. (White Citrus) uploaded by Madison K.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel New Improved Formula 10 Oz. (White Citrus) uploaded by Elizabeth H.Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel New Improved Formula 10 Oz. (White Citrus) uploaded by Cecelia H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Shower Gel formula is blended with super moisturizing Shea Butter, protective Vitamin E and soothing Aloe to nourish skin as it cleans Our bubbly, luxuriously rich lather leaves you feeling irresistibly soft and beautifully fragranced,... see more...

• "I love this shower gel! the new formula is amazing and so moisturizing. the scent is so relaxing as well. it feels so soft on my skin when i lather it in! I'm so glad bath and body works updated their formula. i give this 5 stars and I'd buy it again and again." in 6 reviews
Sam D.
Islip, NY
These shower gels are amazing! Every single one of them. I especially enjoy the white citrus one because of the smell but many others have wonderful smells! These are soft gels that leave the skin feeling smooth and fresh. They can get a little pricy but most of the time bath and body works is having a sale and it’s not too bad
Lindsey J.
Olathe, KS
This is a classic shower gel scent. I love it, it can get old but I would always go back to it. This is a safe choice that I think most people would like. It is pretty affordable, but not too cheap. Its like all their other shower gels. I would recommend
Lindsay L.
Nanticoke, PA
I love bah and body works shower gels! I’ve used these for years and white citrus is one of my favorites. It’s so clean and the citrus scent fills the whole bathroom. My boyfriend even enjoyed using it so I’m going to try the one they started making of this scent for men for him!
Yuko S.
Anaheim, CA
I always love using Bath & Body Works for my shower gel because they all have a good fragrance and a little bit of it goes a long way. It leaves my skin soft and I use it everyday. Definitely would recommend.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I would definitely recommend.  Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel New Improved Formula 10 Oz. (White Citrus)
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I really like the scent white citrus. It’s a really pretty clean smell. It’s nice and gentle. And after a hot shower it makes you smell nice and clean and feel refreshed. The prices at bath and body works are always fair and affordable. It’s a nice scent but not my favorite. But still a 10/10 recommendation!!!
Cinnamon R.
This body wash is very concentrated and lasts a long time. It's the most moisturizing body wash I have ever used. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smelling flowery and citrusy. It also works great for bubble bath!
Kristi H.
Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel New Improved Formula 10 Oz. (White Citrus) This fragrance is absolutely refreshing! Super crisp, fresh, clean, I am in love!! Nothing makes me feel cleaner. One of my all time favorites!! Remember to stock up when the sales hit!
Rossemary P.
Uhg this body wash is bomb . Well all of bath and body works products are good ! The value is good and it'll leave you smelling very fresh. Which I'm very into I would recommend it to others !
Amanda A.
Fall River
Love this soap and the scent. Discovered the scent while staying at a Holiday Inn. The soap doesn't have an overpowering smell and it's a really pleasant smell. I find it quite relaxing actually. Another high quality product from BnB.