Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow Body Lotion 8oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Latte and Marshmall...2 Answers
  • Is it good on the face even though it's a body lotion?3 Answers
  • I love the #InfluensterApp !! I want to buy this online for cyber...2 Answers
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
My favorite Bath and Body Works scent. This is so sweet, creamy and warm. I always get so excited for Fall to see if it makes a comeback. Then I stock up as much as I can with this one. It is the scent of Fall for me.

The lotions are lightweight and absorb into the skin well but leave skin feeling very soft and moisturized. I'm a big fan of this one.
Kelsey B.
Sevierville
My ABSOLUTE favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. Stock up as soon as you see it. When you use all 3 products together it smells the best and lasts the longest. The perfect hint of pumpkin without being too much - this is like a warm vanilla sugar meets fall. ūüėć

Miranda V.
My favorite lotion ever! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Alexis W.
Oceana
I LOVE this scent so much! I’ve stocked up several times on it, not just with the lotion but the body wash and body spray also. It smells amazing. It’s my fav from Bath & Body Works. I highly recommend you try this!
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I absolutely love this product! It smells absolutely wonderful and so fall like, I love the coupons that I get through bath and body, i can usually purchase a 14 dollar body cream for less than 5 dollars and the smell lasts forever and makes my skin feel so soft all day long, I'd highly recommend this product and any bath and body works product, I love every scent from B&BW.
Angie S.
Bath & Body Works lotions and body washes are available in a lot of different and unique scents, sure to please just about everyone. Wonderful value and so luxurious!
Laura G.
St Clr Shores, MI
the BEST scent that Bath & Body Works comes out with for the fall!! it smells amazing and has the same great formula that they always do. I use this after I shower on my legs, it keeps them super moisturized and never dry!! The lotion dries quickly and lasts all day long.
Jessica K.
At first I was put off by the name,then I smelled it. It has a sweet sort of smell. The lotion with Shea is thick and absorbs well. I find myself catching the scent hours later after application. I also got the body spray to layer with the lotion.
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
Love this scent! It‚Äôs so perfect for fall. If you are looking for a lotion that feels gentle on your skin and also puts you in the fall mood this is perfect! Bath and Body does not disappoint ūüĖ§
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
This is my favorite lotion scent. I always get this when Fall rolls around. I tend to buy enough to last me until next Fall. It’s smells really sweet, but it’s not over powering.
Zayda C.
Is it good on the face even though it's a body lotion?
Kim C.
I love the #InfluensterApp !! I want to buy this online for cyber Monday, but is this a good scent for a teenager or more like an older aunt kind of scent?
Kirsten H.
How does this compare with other B&BW lotions?