BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is it good on the face even though it's a body lotion?3 Answers
  • I love the #InfluensterApp !! I want to buy this online for cyber...2 Answers
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I have been using Bath and body Works for at least 20/years. This is by far one of the best scents that I have ever failed. I definitely will buy it again and the best thing to do with it is to put it in my lotion warmer and get the full effect.
Ashley W.
Athens, TN
I absolutely love this product! It smells absolutely wonderful and so fall like, I love the coupons that I get through bath and body, i can usually purchase a 14 dollar body cream for less than 5 dollars and the smell lasts forever and makes my skin feel so soft all day long, I'd highly recommend this product and any bath and body works product, I love every scent from B&BW.
Sasha P.
I love this bath and body works pumpkin latte and marshmallow scent, especially in fall.  It suites the occasion and season always.  It smells so sweet but not overpowering.  The pricing is great and id definitely recommend to anyone.  Check it out.   All bath and body works odors are great
Laura G.
St Clr Shores, MI
the BEST scent that Bath & Body Works comes out with for the fall!! it smells amazing and has the same great formula that they always do. I use this after I shower on my legs, it keeps them super moisturized and never dry!! The lotion dries quickly and lasts all day long.
Victoria D.
Sparks , NV
Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow Body Lotion 8oz This is the hot scoop so you'll wanna get a load of this.This makes your skin soft so when you get out of the shower this is the lotion you'll wanna use this.
Lily L.
This is one of my favorite holiday scents from Bath and Body Works! It just reminds me of Christmas and I love it! It smells SOOOO sweet! If you don't like sweet, I'd suggest passing it up. But if you love pumpkin and the sugary smell, this is for you!
Brittany P.
Longs, SC
It's that time of year again! One of my favorite pumpkin scents from Bath & Body. It's a lovely warm smell that'll leave your mind feeling as if Fall is all around you.
Kimberly B.
I am obsessed with this scent. Even though it’s a fall fragrance, I use it year round. I’ll put it on on the morning after my shower and I’ll still smell it on my skin when it’s time for bed.
Angela S.
Santaquin , UT
Love this scent! It’s so perfect for fall. If you are looking for a lotion that feels gentle on your skin and also puts you in the fall mood this is perfect! Bath and Body does not disappoint 🖤
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
When it comes to lotions, im one who loves scents that linger around for hours, without having to re-apply every hour. Im also into body lotions that hydrate and leave your skin feeling soft. Bath and Body Works lotions do that for me. I love how this Pumpkin Latte body lotion smells, just like all products from Bath and body works i would repurchase this over and over. Its just so good and the scent lasts on the body for more than an hour. I would recommend to everyone.
Zayda C.
Is it good on the face even though it's a body lotion?
Kim C.
I love the #InfluensterApp !! I want to buy this online for cyber Monday, but is this a good scent for a teenager or more like an older aunt kind of scent?
Kirsten H.
How does this compare with other B&BW lotions?