BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar one...1 Answers
Kelsye P.
Bedford , KY
I love this candle! It smells really good! Always makes my room smell like I'm cooking something delicious but I'm not!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I love this scent! Very sweet- I would say it smells more like a vanilla cupcake with a hint of pumpkin spice/fall spices, to me it smells more like frosting than anything else. Not a bad thing though!
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY
Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Peyton S.
Pennsylvania
Smells amazing! This is a great scent overall, especially for fall. Perfect for this season. I can't stop using it!
Elle W.
This is my favorite fall candle, I've gone through about 2 of them already! LOVE LOVE LOVE
kayla s.
Bonnyville , AB
Love this candle perfect for fall!!i have the small mason jar size and it's enough to fill a room
With delicious pumpkin cupcake smell
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?