BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar one...1 Answers
💞 G.
singapore
Hey yalllllllls🖤
I really love their candles because it smells amazing and it’s really nice cuz some candles don’t really have strong scents. It’s also affordable because they tend to have sales often!!!
Amanda J.
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! It smells amazing! This makes the whole room smell wonderful! I always buy lots of these candles in this scent during the fall! It smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar mixed with a hint of pumpkin. Not only do I buy this scent in candles but I also buy the lotion and body spray... it’s just that good! I highly recommend!
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Miranda V.
I buy this every single fall! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Best fall candle around! I’ve had this same candle for a few years and lit it all the time in the fall and it keeps the room smelling so good!
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
pumpkin cupcake is my all time favourite candle which can be so hard to find because it's a fan favourite! the candle makes not only a room but your entire house smell delicious! i recommend not only this candle but any bath and body works candle to anyone!
Jayme M.
Vancouver
I’m a huge fan of sweet smelling candles and this one is one of the sweetest! Smells a little bit like pumpkin spice mixed with vanilla:) candle itself gives off a strong smell that will fill the room for hours I would strongly recommend!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I am loving pumpkin smells for fall this one is great I love these candles they smell great and they have some staying power and they make my whole home smell great
Allison C.
West Jordan, UT
Ohhh my gosh! This amazing candle will put you in the fall mood! It smells soooo yummy!
Grace G.
Oro-Medonte, ON
Very sweet scent. Notes of pumpkin spice as well as vanilla cupcake scents. It is a bit sucky if you don’t enjoy super strong scents but if you can handle strong smells this is the candle for you.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?