BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Montgomery , IL
Best fall candle around! I’ve had this same candle for a few years and lit it all the time in the fall and it keeps the room smelling so good!
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Bath & body works has such a pretty candles 😍😍 they have a wunderfull smell ❤❤ this one it makes me feel relaxed and calm 😍😍 waw Bath & Body Works Orange Blossom & Driftwood Candle
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Definitely one of my favorite fall scents. I love how it smells exactly like pumkin cake! My kids love it as well..my oldest son wanted this candle for Christmas. And my daughter extorted mine when my husband bought me a bunch of sprays for my bday.
Alivia W.
The cutest and best smelling candles! I love all bath and body works scents! These are great because they have a lid and are also not as expensive as the 3 wick yet still a good size! Would totally recommend!!
Haleigh R.
Favorite fall scent from this store I truly love it . This is one I recommend
Rita F.
Yum! I love Bath and Body Works' fall scents. They have so many options to choose from and always have coupons out--which makes their products very affordable. So many great gift ideas as well. I use their air fresheners too--they work great.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
This is my absolute favorite candle they sell at Bath and Body. It isnt overpowering but still has a small that will last awhile. It is very subtle and sweet pumpkin smell that everyone will love. It really does smell like you're baking some type of cake in the oven.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Fall isn't fall with this candle in my house, pumpkin spice is such a wonderful smell, Love this candle
Eliza L.
YES YES YES. it's fall time and i'm so happy omg. i've had one of these mason jar candles for two years and i haven't used it yet! i love this smell, it makes my room smell amazing. i will def buy 50 more candles before fall is over.
Heather H.
I love these mason jar style candles! These are always the ones I go for even though I've noticed they are a little more expensive than some other candles and I feel like you get less product! I think they're especially cute with the seasonal scents!
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?