BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Kay K.
I hated this Bath & Body Works candle in Pumpkin Cupcake. The scent was cheap like artificial pumpkin and the smell was suffocating. Would not recommend.
Ashlee W.
I love the scent of this candle and would buy more of them but they don't last long at all.
Miranda V.
I buy this every single fall! Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Cassandra P.
Conway, AR
LOVE this product. The mason jar is cute and practical and makes this great for gifting. The scent is great when you’re in the mood for sweets. It’s super affordable. I would definitely recommend for personal use or a gift!
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
Nothing sets the mood for fall like a pumpkin candle. The scent is refreshing and very potent. The candles are never disappointing and seem to last for a long time. They're a little expensive but with coupons it's easy to stock up for cheap!
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Bath & body works has such a pretty candles 😍😍 they have a wunderfull smell ❤❤ this one it makes me feel relaxed and calm 😍😍 waw Bath & Body Works Orange Blossom & Driftwood Candle
Shenoah J.
Dalzell, SC
All the bath and body works candles smell amazing. I highly recommend them to any and everyone. The smell lasts until the candle is completely burned out. I find them very affordable, especially for how good the are.
Sarah K.
LOVE this candle. Reminds me of the fall and I use it all year around. Makes the whole room smell delicious
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
Seriously amazing! I loved this scent this past holiday season. I am disappointed in the cost of this size though.
Alexandria G.
This candle smells so good! Great scent for the fall months! Smells warm and sweet like you where baking pies all day lol
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?