BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Oussama s.
Relizane
Hi, my name is Osama from Algeria. First, let me congratulate you on your great product on YouTube, Facebook and instagram, a product marketing specialist, and I wish you continued progress and success. I am a dealer and want to buy the product you 100 but first I want you to send me this product to review this adress jgfgggzt@gmail.com
Sarah M.
Montgomery , IL
Best fall candle around! I’ve had this same candle for a few years and lit it all the time in the fall and it keeps the room smelling so good!
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
pumpkin cupcake is my all time favourite candle which can be so hard to find because it's a fan favourite! the candle makes not only a room but your entire house smell delicious! i recommend not only this candle but any bath and body works candle to anyone!
Jayme M.
Vancouver
I’m a huge fan of sweet smelling candles and this one is one of the sweetest! Smells a little bit like pumpkin spice mixed with vanilla:) candle itself gives off a strong smell that will fill the room for hours I would strongly recommend!
Stacy A.
Gloster , LA
I am loving pumpkin smells for fall this one is great I love these candles they smell great and they have some staying power and they make my whole home smell great
Allison C.
West Jordan, UT
Ohhh my gosh! This amazing candle will put you in the fall mood! It smells soooo yummy!
Grace G.
Oro-Medonte, ON
Very sweet scent. Notes of pumpkin spice as well as vanilla cupcake scents. It is a bit sucky if you don’t enjoy super strong scents but if you can handle strong smells this is the candle for you.
Rosemarie S.
Montreal, QC
Love this candle, and everything in this scent. Perfect to get into the Thanksgiving and Halloween mood! I got it on sale 2 years ago after halloween and get it every year as soon as they come out. Sweet smell of cake and pumpkin with a slight nutmeg cinnamen undertone.
Kayla J.
GA
The Bath and Body Works Fall Collection Candles are to die for! They smell amazing and they put you in the fall spirit immediately. They have the most unique yet amazing scents and they are beautiful decor as well!!
Hayley S.
Glendale, AZ
I love this pumpkin candle I buy one each month towards the end of the year it lasts a long time and leaves ur house smelling good
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?