BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
Smells very strong in the container, but the scent dissipates quickly when you burn it. A really sweet vanilla sugar smell with a hint of spices.
melissa s.
My favorite fall smell and was pleased to see it back this year, I will be buying this all season long and stock up for the winter season as well
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Best fall candle around! I’ve had this same candle for a few years and lit it all the time in the fall and it keeps the room smelling so good!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love the scent of pumpkin and this is delicious smelling! Within 10minutes of light my whole room smells of sweet pumpkin, hello fall!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pumpkin Cupcake is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, of all time, not to mention of their Fall scent collection.
Hayley S.
Glendale, AZ
I love this pumpkin candle I buy one each month towards the end of the year it lasts a long time and leaves ur house smelling good
Lisa R.
The pumpkin cupcake has an amazing scent. Throw is good. Disappointed in burn time. Michaels candles are cheaper and last longer.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love when this pumpkin scent comes out. I stock up on them so I can keep them out through fall and winter. They smell so good!
Mickey C.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works! I got the mini candle for fall and I've already burnt it to the bottom 😭
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Pumpkin smells get me in the Halloween mood, just makes Mr think of cold nights going trick or treat ing when I Was a kid
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?