BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Kay K.
I hated this Bath & Body Works candle in Pumpkin Cupcake. The scent was cheap like artificial pumpkin and the smell was suffocating. Would not recommend.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pumpkin Cupcake is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, of all time, not to mention of their Fall scent collection.
Alexandria G.
This candle smells so good! Great scent for the fall months! Smells warm and sweet like you where baking pies all day lol
Abram D.
Roanoke, VA
Seriously amazing! I loved this scent this past holiday season. I am disappointed in the cost of this size though.
Mmmmm... smells like fall.I love burning this because it reminds me of fall and yummy pumpkin pie.This candle is like bringing fall to life in a sense.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love when this pumpkin scent comes out. I stock up on them so I can keep them out through fall and winter. They smell so good!
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
Smells very strong in the container, but the scent dissipates quickly when you burn it. A really sweet vanilla sugar smell with a hint of spices.
melissa s.
My favorite fall smell and was pleased to see it back this year, I will be buying this all season long and stock up for the winter season as well
Mickey C.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works! I got the mini candle for fall and I've already burnt it to the bottom ūüė≠
Alex H.
Love this stuff and burning candles in general. The scent is awesome and I want it in a wallflower as well!
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?