Add a Photo

Photos (8)
kayla s.
kayla s.
Bonnyville, AB

Love this candle perfect for fall!!i have the small mason jar size and it's enough to fill a room
With delicious pumpkin cupcake smell
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
St Clairsvle, OH

I love this candle! It smells really good! Always makes my room smell like I'm cooking something delicious but I'm not!
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Los angeles

Smells amazing! This is a great scent overall, especially for fall. Perfect for this season. I can't stop using it!
Elle W.
Elle W.

This is my favorite fall candle, I've gone through about 2 of them already! LOVE LOVE LOVE
olga p.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL

Fall isn't fall with this candle in my house, pumpkin spice is such a wonderful smell, Love this candle
Alivia W.
Alivia W.

The cutest and best smelling candles! I love all bath and body works scents! These are great because they have a lid and are also not as expensive as the 3 wick yet still a good size! Would totally recommend!!
Rita F.
Rita F.

Yum! I love Bath and Body Works' fall scents. They have so many options to choose from and always have coupons out--which makes their products very affordable. So many great gift ideas as well. I use their air fresheners too--they work great.
MacKenzi D.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI

This is my absolute favorite candle they sell at Bath and Body. It isnt overpowering but still has a small that will last awhile. It is very subtle and sweet pumpkin smell that everyone will love. It really does smell like you're baking some type of cake in the oven.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI

I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?

Join Now