Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
Photos (8)
Joli H.
Joli H.
This is my favorite fall scent! Smells so good and sweet! This brand is the best for candles!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
I love the scent of this candle and would buy more of them but they don't last long at all.
Elle W.
Elle W.
This is my favorite fall candle, I've gone through about 2 of them already! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Jenise G.
Jenise G.
Lecanto, FL
I just bought 6 pumpkin type BBW CANDLES THEY ARE MY GO TO EVERY YEAR AROUND THIS TIME....
MacKenzi D.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
Oct. 31, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin
This is my absolute favorite candle they sell at Bath and Body. It isnt overpowering but still has a small that will last awhile. It is very subtle and sweet pumpkin smell that everyone will love. It really does smell like you're baking some type of cake in the oven.
olga p.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Oct. 19, 2016, 4:43 a.m.
Review for: Pumpkin
Fall isn't fall with this candle in my house, pumpkin spice is such a wonderful smell, Love this candle
Rita F.
Rita F.
Nov. 7, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin
Yum! I love Bath and Body Works' fall scents. They have so many options to choose from and always have coupons out--which makes their products very affordable. So many great gift ideas as well. I use their air fresheners too--they work great.
Alivia W.
Alivia W.
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin
The cutest and best smelling candles! I love all bath and body works scents! These are great because they have a lid and are also not as expensive as the 3 wick yet still a good size! Would totally recommend!!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
LOVE this candle. Reminds me of the fall and I use it all year around. Makes the whole room smell delicious
kayla s.
kayla s.
Bonnyville, AB
Love this candle perfect for fall!!i have the small mason jar size and it's enough to fill a room
With delicious pumpkin cupcake smell
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?