BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as ...1 Answers
Alex H.
Alex H.
Love this stuff and burning candles in general. The scent is awesome and I want it in a wallflower as well!
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
Bedford, KY
I love this candle! It smells really good! Always makes my room smell like I'm cooking something delicious but I'm not!
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Los angeles
Smells amazing! This is a great scent overall, especially for fall. Perfect for this season. I can't stop using it!
Marina F.
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this scent! i have it everywhere at home and even in my car with the scent portable!
Joli H.
Joli H.
This is my favorite fall scent! Smells so good and sweet! This brand is the best for candles!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
I love the scent of this candle and would buy more of them but they don't last long at all.
Jenise G.
Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
I just bought 6 pumpkin type BBW CANDLES THEY ARE MY GO TO EVERY YEAR AROUND THIS TIME....
Elle W.
Elle W.
This is my favorite fall candle, I've gone through about 2 of them already! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Alivia W.
Alivia W.
The cutest and best smelling candles! I love all bath and body works scents! These are great because they have a lid and are also not as expensive as the 3 wick yet still a good size! Would totally recommend!!
olga p.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Fall isn't fall with this candle in my house, pumpkin spice is such a wonderful smell, Love this candle
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?