Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
Photos (8)
Kaity S.
Kaity S.

I could eat this candle from scent alone. It's the best for autumn and I love burning it year round.
Haleigh R.
Haleigh R.

Favorite fall scent from this store I truly love it . This is one I recommend
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY

Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC

I love this scent! Very sweet- I would say it smells more like a vanilla cupcake with a hint of pumpkin spice/fall spices, to me it smells more like frosting than anything else. Not a bad thing though!
Mmmmm... smells like fall.I love burning this because it reminds me of fall and yummy pumpkin pie.This candle is like bringing fall to life in a sense.
melissa s.
melissa s.

My favorite fall smell and was pleased to see it back this year, I will be buying this all season long and stock up for the winter season as well
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
St Clairsvle, OH

I love this candle! It smells really good! Always makes my room smell like I'm cooking something delicious but I'm not!
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Los angeles

Smells amazing! This is a great scent overall, especially for fall. Perfect for this season. I can't stop using it!
Marina F.
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX

Absolutely love this scent! i have it everywhere at home and even in my car with the scent portable!
Joli H.
Joli H.

This is my favorite fall scent! Smells so good and sweet! This brand is the best for candles!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI

I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?

Join Now