BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
kalei s.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Anything pumpkin scented, I'll take. Has a nice lasting scent and is particularly great and cozy in the fall. Their candles can be on the pricey side, so I would recommend catching them on sale.
Rita F.
Yum! I love Bath and Body Works' fall scents. They have so many options to choose from and always have coupons out--which makes their products very affordable. So many great gift ideas as well. I use their air fresheners too--they work great.
Alivia W.
The cutest and best smelling candles! I love all bath and body works scents! These are great because they have a lid and are also not as expensive as the 3 wick yet still a good size! Would totally recommend!!
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
I love to burn candles for this season and when I first bought this I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was completely wrong I have it a shot and I loved it I definitely think I'm going to get more.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I love this scent! Very sweet- I would say it smells more like a vanilla cupcake with a hint of pumpkin spice/fall spices, to me it smells more like frosting than anything else. Not a bad thing though!
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY
Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Kay K.
I hated this Bath & Body Works candle in Pumpkin Cupcake. The scent was cheap like artificial pumpkin and the smell was suffocating. Would not recommend.
Mmmmm... smells like fall.I love burning this because it reminds me of fall and yummy pumpkin pie.This candle is like bringing fall to life in a sense.
Crystal C.
Odessa , TX
Anything pumpkin I'm going to buy. I love this scent because it is sweet, and makes your house smell like a bakery. This is one of my tops scents.
Arielle N.
Lockport, IL
This is a perfect fall scent. It definitely leans more sweet than spicy. It has an amazing strong scent just like all of Bath & Body Works candles.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?