Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
Photos (8)
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
This candle smells so good! Great scent for the fall months! Smells warm and sweet like you where baking pies all day lol
Mmmmm... smells like fall.I love burning this because it reminds me of fall and yummy pumpkin pie.This candle is like bringing fall to life in a sense.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love when this pumpkin scent comes out. I stock up on them so I can keep them out through fall and winter. They smell so good!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
Smells very strong in the container, but the scent dissipates quickly when you burn it. A really sweet vanilla sugar smell with a hint of spices.
melissa s.
melissa s.
My favorite fall smell and was pleased to see it back this year, I will be buying this all season long and stock up for the winter season as well
Mickey C.
Mickey C.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works! I got the mini candle for fall and I've already burnt it to the bottom 😭
Alex H.
Alex H.
Love this stuff and burning candles in general. The scent is awesome and I want it in a wallflower as well!
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
St Clairsvle, OH
I love this candle! It smells really good! Always makes my room smell like I'm cooking something delicious but I'm not!
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
Los angeles
Smells amazing! This is a great scent overall, especially for fall. Perfect for this season. I can't stop using it!
Marina F.
Marina F.
San Antonio, Tx
Absolutely love this scent! i have it everywhere at home and even in my car with the scent portable!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?