BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this candle for the fall time. I always have this one in the fall. It smells great it is very effective. I'm very satisfied with the candles and I will continue to buy more candles and I recommend trying them
Kayla J.
GA
The Bath and Body Works Fall Collection Candles are to die for! They smell amazing and they put you in the fall spirit immediately. They have the most unique yet amazing scents and they are beautiful decor as well!!
Jasmine J.
Muncie, IN
I love how this candle smells like fall! It’s perfect for fall. It lasts a long time but is a bit small. It is very effective and I would buy again! A little on the high price side but definitely worth it.
Tatiana M.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDLE TO EVER BE MADE. IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS, STOCK UP. The smell lingers in my house long after the candle has been blown out. It's the definition of a fall candle too me.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Definitely one of my favorite fall scents. I love how it smells exactly like pumkin cake! My kids love it as well..my oldest son wanted this candle for Christmas. And my daughter extorted mine when my husband bought me a bunch of sprays for my bday.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Favorite fall candle. One of my favorites all year round actually. I love the smell of this. I love cupcake/vanilla scented candles and pumpkin scented candles so both of them together is awesome.
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY
Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Rita F.
Yum! I love Bath and Body Works' fall scents. They have so many options to choose from and always have coupons out--which makes their products very affordable. So many great gift ideas as well. I use their air fresheners too--they work great.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I love this scent! Very sweet- I would say it smells more like a vanilla cupcake with a hint of pumpkin spice/fall spices, to me it smells more like frosting than anything else. Not a bad thing though!
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
I love to burn candles for this season and when I first bought this I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was completely wrong I have it a shot and I loved it I definitely think I'm going to get more.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?