Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
Photos (8)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

The pumpkin cupcake has an amazing scent. Throw is good. Disappointed in burn time. Michaels candles are cheaper and last longer.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I love when this pumpkin scent comes out. I stock up on them so I can keep them out through fall and winter. They smell so good!
Mickey C.
Mickey C.

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works! I got the mini candle for fall and I've already burnt it to the bottom 😭
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.

This candle smells so good! Great scent for the fall months! Smells warm and sweet like you where baking pies all day lol
Abram D.
Abram D.
Roanoke, Va

Seriously amazing! I loved this scent this past holiday season. I am disappointed in the cost of this size though.
Grace  V.
Grace V.

One of my faves! Sweet but not too sweet. I love burning this in the fall! It makes me feel all warm and cozy!
Alex H.
Alex H.

Love this stuff and burning candles in general. The scent is awesome and I want it in a wallflower as well!
lizz c.
lizz c.

Im usually not a fan of pumpkin candles but i love this one! It smells like warm freshly baked cupcakes
Kaity S.
Kaity S.

I could eat this candle from scent alone. It's the best for autumn and I love burning it year round.
Haleigh R.
Haleigh R.

Favorite fall scent from this store I truly love it . This is one I recommend
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI

I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?

Join Now