Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Abram D.
Abram D.
Roanoke, Va
Seriously amazing! I loved this scent this past holiday season. I am disappointed in the cost of this size though.
Grace  V.
Grace V.
One of my faves! Sweet but not too sweet. I love burning this in the fall! It makes me feel all warm and cozy!
lizz c.
lizz c.
Im usually not a fan of pumpkin candles but i love this one! It smells like warm freshly baked cupcakes
Kaity S.
Kaity S.
I could eat this candle from scent alone. It's the best for autumn and I love burning it year round.
Haleigh R.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
June 6, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin
Definitely one of my favorite fall scents. I love how it smells exactly like pumkin cake! My kids love it as well..my oldest son wanted this candle for Christmas. And my daughter extorted mine when my husband bought me a bunch of sprays for my bday.
Makenna K.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
April 12, 2017, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Pumpkin
Favorite fall candle. One of my favorites all year round actually. I love the smell of this. I love cupcake/vanilla scented candles and pumpkin scented candles so both of them together is awesome.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY
Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I love this scent! Very sweet- I would say it smells more like a vanilla cupcake with a hint of pumpkin spice/fall spices, to me it smells more like frosting than anything else. Not a bad thing though!
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
I love to burn candles for this season and when I first bought this I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was completely wrong I have it a shot and I loved it I definitely think I'm going to get more.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?