BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This candle is so amazing. It makes my entire house smell of fall and yummy-ness. The candle burns at a slow rate and is of great quality. It is affordable, especially since Bath and Body Works always offers sales and coupons.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this candle for the fall time. I always have this one in the fall. It smells great it is very effective. I'm very satisfied with the candles and I will continue to buy more candles and I recommend trying them
Kayla J.
GA
The Bath and Body Works Fall Collection Candles are to die for! They smell amazing and they put you in the fall spirit immediately. They have the most unique yet amazing scents and they are beautiful decor as well!!
Tatiana M.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDLE TO EVER BE MADE. IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS, STOCK UP. The smell lingers in my house long after the candle has been blown out. It's the definition of a fall candle too me.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Favorite fall candle. One of my favorites all year round actually. I love the smell of this. I love cupcake/vanilla scented candles and pumpkin scented candles so both of them together is awesome.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
This is my absolute favorite candle they sell at Bath and Body. It isnt overpowering but still has a small that will last awhile. It is very subtle and sweet pumpkin smell that everyone will love. It really does smell like you're baking some type of cake in the oven.
Michelle P.
Chicago
OH MY GOD. My absolute favorite scent. First off, the packaging is great and aesthetically pleasing. But the scent... The scent is rich and long-lasting and makes me feel as if I am in a cozy cafe in the fall time. Definitely will purchase as many as I can STAT.
Heather H.
I love these mason jar style candles! These are always the ones I go for even though I've noticed they are a little more expensive than some other candles and I feel like you get less product! I think they're especially cute with the seasonal scents!
Eliza L.
YES YES YES. it's fall time and i'm so happy omg. i've had one of these mason jar candles for two years and i haven't used it yet! i love this smell, it makes my room smell amazing. i will def buy 50 more candles before fall is over.
Shenoah J.
Dalzell, SC
All the bath and body works candles smell amazing. I highly recommend them to any and everyone. The smell lasts until the candle is completely burned out. I find them very affordable, especially for how good the are.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?