BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as ...1 Answers
lizz c.
lizz c.
Im usually not a fan of pumpkin candles but i love this one! It smells like warm freshly baked cupcakes
Kaity S.
Kaity S.
I could eat this candle from scent alone. It's the best for autumn and I love burning it year round.
Haleigh R.
Haleigh R.
Favorite fall scent from this store I truly love it . This is one I recommend
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Definitely one of my favorite fall scents. I love how it smells exactly like pumkin cake! My kids love it as well..my oldest son wanted this candle for Christmas. And my daughter extorted mine when my husband bought me a bunch of sprays for my bday.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville , AR
This candle is so amazing. It makes my entire house smell of fall and yummy-ness. The candle burns at a slow rate and is of great quality. It is affordable, especially since Bath and Body Works always offers sales and coupons.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I love this candle for the fall time. I always have this one in the fall. It smells great it is very effective. I'm very satisfied with the candles and I will continue to buy more candles and I recommend trying them
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
THE MOST AMAZING CANDLE TO EVER BE MADE. IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS, STOCK UP. The smell lingers in my house long after the candle has been blown out. It's the definition of a fall candle too me.
Makenna K.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Favorite fall candle. One of my favorites all year round actually. I love the smell of this. I love cupcake/vanilla scented candles and pumpkin scented candles so both of them together is awesome.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Odessa , TX
Anything pumpkin I'm going to buy. I love this scent because it is sweet, and makes your house smell like a bakery. This is one of my tops scents.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY
Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?