BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work a...1 Answers
Kaity S.
I could eat this candle from scent alone. It's the best for autumn and I love burning it year round.
Haleigh R.
Favorite fall scent from this store I truly love it . This is one I recommend
Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
I absolutely love Bath and body Works candles. This particular pumpkin cupcake candle always gets me in the Halloween mood. The fragrance is great and it smells very fall like and it permeates throughout the entire house. So during the Halloween season I love to light this candle and have people over to enjoy spooky Halloween treats and movies with the smell of pumpkins in the air. Highly satisfied with this product and would highly recommend to all my friends and family and anyone on this website!
Dakota J.
By far the most amazing scented fall candle out there! Plus bath and body works candles last forever and never disappoint. It's super affordable and they are always doing some kind of deals on their three wick candles! I recommend this candle to anyone in need for some fall inspo!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I am loving pumpkin smells for fall this one is great I love these candles they smell great and they have some staying power and they make my whole home smell great
Ashley M.
My goodness! Do you want fall time in your house?? You found it! I love Bath and Body Works candles because ONE will make multiple rooms smell great. They are a little pricey, so look for good deals- they happen often. Snag a few while you can and you won't regret it! YUM!
Tia L.
Fresno , CA
This candle definitely sets off fall vibes and Halloween for me. I buy this candle in 3s because I love it that much. It definitely spreads throughout your room after just 15 min of burning. I think it’s very affordable because it cost less that a yankee candle.
Nicole A.
Frostburg, MD
Nothing sets the mood for fall like a pumpkin candle. The scent is refreshing and very potent. The candles are never disappointing and seem to last for a long time. They're a little expensive but with coupons it's easy to stock up for cheap!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This candle is so amazing. It makes my entire house smell of fall and yummy-ness. The candle burns at a slow rate and is of great quality. It is affordable, especially since Bath and Body Works always offers sales and coupons.
Cassandra P.
Conway, AR
LOVE this product. The mason jar is cute and practical and makes this great for gifting. The scent is great when you’re in the mood for sweets. It’s super affordable. I would definitely recommend for personal use or a gift!
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?