BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as ...1 Answers
lizz c.
lizz c.
Im usually not a fan of pumpkin candles but i love this one! It smells like warm freshly baked cupcakes
Kaity S.
Kaity S.
I could eat this candle from scent alone. It's the best for autumn and I love burning it year round.
Haleigh R.
Haleigh R.
Favorite fall scent from this store I truly love it . This is one I recommend
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Pumpkin
Definitely one of my favorite fall scents. I love how it smells exactly like pumkin cake! My kids love it as well..my oldest son wanted this candle for Christmas. And my daughter extorted mine when my husband bought me a bunch of sprays for my bday.
Makenna K.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
Review for: Pumpkin
Favorite fall candle. One of my favorites all year round actually. I love the smell of this. I love cupcake/vanilla scented candles and pumpkin scented candles so both of them together is awesome.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Burlington, KY
Like a little bit of fall in a piece pf cake, soooo great smelling, Just light this wonderful candle and let your friend think you have been baking pumpkin goodies all day long, I would highly recommend this candle.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I love this scent! Very sweet- I would say it smells more like a vanilla cupcake with a hint of pumpkin spice/fall spices, to me it smells more like frosting than anything else. Not a bad thing though!
Angeles M.
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
I love to burn candles for this season and when I first bought this I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was completely wrong I have it a shot and I loved it I definitely think I'm going to get more.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pumpkin Cupcake is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, of all time, not to mention of their Fall scent collection.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
This candle smells so good! Great scent for the fall months! Smells warm and sweet like you where baking pies all day lol
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?