BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as ...1 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Chicago
OH MY GOD. My absolute favorite scent. First off, the packaging is great and aesthetically pleasing. But the scent... The scent is rich and long-lasting and makes me feel as if I am in a cozy cafe in the fall time. Definitely will purchase as many as I can STAT.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I love these mason jar style candles! These are always the ones I go for even though I've noticed they are a little more expensive than some other candles and I feel like you get less product! I think they're especially cute with the seasonal scents!
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
YES YES YES. it's fall time and i'm so happy omg. i've had one of these mason jar candles for two years and i haven't used it yet! i love this smell, it makes my room smell amazing. i will def buy 50 more candles before fall is over.
Shenoah J.
Shenoah J.
Dalzell, SC
All the bath and body works candles smell amazing. I highly recommend them to any and everyone. The smell lasts until the candle is completely burned out. I find them very affordable, especially for how good the are.
kalei s.
kalei s.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Anything pumpkin scented, I'll take. Has a nice lasting scent and is particularly great and cozy in the fall. Their candles can be on the pricey side, so I would recommend catching them on sale.
Kay K.
Kay K.
I hated this Bath & Body Works candle in Pumpkin Cupcake. The scent was cheap like artificial pumpkin and the smell was suffocating. Would not recommend.
Arielle N.
Arielle N.
Lockport, IL
This is a perfect fall scent. It definitely leans more sweet than spicy. It has an amazing strong scent just like all of Bath & Body Works candles.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love the scent of pumpkin and this is delicious smelling! Within 10minutes of light my whole room smells of sweet pumpkin, hello fall!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
The pumpkin cupcake has an amazing scent. Throw is good. Disappointed in burn time. Michaels candles are cheaper and last longer.
Grace  V.
Grace V.
One of my faves! Sweet but not too sweet. I love burning this in the fall! It makes me feel all warm and cozy!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grandville, MI
I usually buy the three wick candles do the mason jar ones work as nicely?