Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon 2.5 Oz Eau De Toilette Perfume Spray

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This company, this product and others like it, and this divine smell are jus a few of the reasons that I became a product “collector” and have well over 200 B&BW different products in my product closet, lol! That’s right...I have a closet for all of my fragrance goodies from Bath & Body Works. But enough of that...on to the review. This perfume is amazing and it’s one of the few that I feel can be worn at any time during the year, no matter the temp or season. This stuff SMELLS pink!! It’s sweet, deep, and well, it smells pink: vanilla sugar or icing, juicy peach, wild berries, orange, coconut, orchid, sandalwood, chiffon musk, sparkling red pear...I mean, C’MON!! You mix all that together and you get this thick, aromatic, vivid & bright pink smell. It just smells pink, lol, and it’s fabulous! It’s because of the deep ness of the vanilla, sandalwood, and musk that this is great for fall, the colder months and the Holidays. But it’s because of the berries, coconut, pear, orchid, and peach, that makes this a perfect match for the months when the flowers start to bloom and everything comes back to life. The perfume is potent, but in a great way. It’s fun, sexy, and sophisticated all at the same time, making this great to wear any place, at any time. You don’t need very much of this fragrance for it to take over your surroundings and stay put all day long. The scent changes throughout the day too: fruity & sweet at first and throughout the day it deepens, smelling super sexy. It’s perfect for layering with the body wash, then the Shea butter or lotion, and then a few spritz of the perfume. Overall, the smell is FAB, the bottle is lovely, and the price is affordable for the superior quality you get. I recons this for ALL women who want to change it up and feel pretty in pink 😘.
Pia R.
I'm very upset Bath and Body Works took this scent off their market - but I'm glad I stocked up on it. This scent has become my go to scent ever since it came out - it's sweet and clean and just amazing in a bottle.
Taylor F.
This perfume is probably one of my favorites. I work in a factory &at the end of my shift I still smell amazing thanks to this product.
Holly H.
FORT PIERCE, FL
Love this scent but I especially love it as a perfume. The smell is much more intense and last longer
Courtney B.
I love the smell of this perfume. What I love most about it is how long it lasts.