Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Merry Cookie Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Oz - Lot of 3 uploaded by Megan V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #72 in Hand Cream

3 Merry Cookie Hand Creams - 2oz each see more...

Madison J.
Saint Peters, MO
I received this as a gift. I teach so I am constantly washing my hands. This lotion helped keep my hands soft all through cold season in my classroom. Not to mention this lotion smells amazing!!!!
Amy B.
This scent smells just like fresh baked sugar cookies. I love it! I think it feels a little greasy but it does soften skin.
Jennifer G.
Mascotte, FL
Not that good of a smell but pea hydrate your hand really well not sure i would bye it again
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this lotion!!! it has such a warm and cozy feeling. I hate how they only sell it around Christmas time because I love it so much!!!! it's great for moisture and I also use it on my nails!
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
This cream is the best! My hands crack all winter, and this is the only way I can stay comfortable.
Alma H.
Stockton, CA
I like it there small stay on for a long time and smells so good. I will defenatly recommend this products to family and friends .
Abigail
This is a good product! Not only is it a great winter-y scent but I also find my hands/skin to become dry in the winter so this is great for moisturizing your hands in the winter
Whitney R.
This is straight up Christmas in a bottle! The lotion is just a tiny bit greasy, so I love having this in the hand soap version too! Plus, you can always find specs old on it!
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
Merry Cookie hand cream is one of my favorite Bath & Body Works lotions. The scent smells like fresh baked Christmas cookies. I use it year round. Their hand lotion is a creamier, thicker lotion than their body lotion. I highly recommend, especially in the winter when your hands tend to dry out a little quicker.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Omg I just love love bath and body Works I'm completely addicted to this one great smell and so moisturizing