Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Merry Cookie Nourishing Hand Cream 2 Oz - Lot of 3 uploaded by Megan V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #70 in Hand Cream

3 Merry Cookie Hand Creams - 2oz each see more...

Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
Merry Cookie hand cream is one of my favorite Bath & Body Works lotions. The scent smells like fresh baked Christmas cookies. I use it year round. Their hand lotion is a creamier, thicker lotion than their body lotion. I highly recommend, especially in the winter when your hands tend to dry out a little quicker.
Liberty M.
Liberty M.
Apache Junction, AZ
Honestly I'm a big bath and bodyworks fan. I love their more sugars and cookies smells.this one is one that I like but didn't really fall in love with like I have others. I'm more of a vanilla bean fan fan but this one is like my backup if I ever lose my favorites
Pauleen W.
Pauleen W.
Garden City, MI
The smell is wonderful, the feel of how silky an soft my hands are is outstanding, every time I use it people go by an say WHAT is that smell they love it to. And you can always get a deal on it use your coupons ladies an the more you buy the more you save.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rosamond, CA
I love bath and body works products always have a great scent to them and last all day compared to other body products.very gentle on the skin also have 24 hour moisture.good price for value of product.i would definitely purchase again.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I always love these hand creams! They leave my hands moisturized so they don't crack. I also love that I don't feel greasy and the product absorbs into my skin quickly. They always have many fragrances available too!
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Centreville, VA
Mmm smells like Christmas! This scent always reminds me of making Christmas cookies :) The scent is subtle but lingers just enough and the texture is nice and rich. I would buy this every year if they had it.
Madison J.
Madison J.
Saint Peters, MO
I received this as a gift. I teach so I am constantly washing my hands. This lotion helped keep my hands soft all through cold season in my classroom. Not to mention this lotion smells amazing!!!!
Abigail Z.
Abigail Z.
Bradenton, FL
This hand cream is perfect for keeping my hands soft. Before I used this?, I often had very dry, peeling, skin on my hands, but a little bit of that completely moisturizers my hands.
Abigail
Abigail
This is a good product! Not only is it a great winter-y scent but I also find my hands/skin to become dry in the winter so this is great for moisturizing your hands in the winter
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
This is straight up Christmas in a bottle! The lotion is just a tiny bit greasy, so I love having this in the hand soap version too! Plus, you can always find specs old on it!