BY BATH & BODY WORKS #23 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Doee H.
Doee H.
New orleans, LA
Smells just like the perfume and I thought the scent would be harsh by it being a hand sanitizer but ie wasn’t it’s great I love it I keep it clipped to my purse
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers and most of them smell great but the Japanese cherry blossom is a scent i have never liked. i think it is an acquired scent most definitely but these hand sanitizers work great and don't leave your hands feeling sticky, just CLEAN!!!! ;) Also they usually have great prices on them when you buy in bulk,they are cheap as singles as well.
Kartayah F.
Kartayah F.
Linden, NJ
This was the first thing i ever received from bath and body works and it got me hooked. I received this amazing smelling sanitizer and it made me want to purchase everything that revolves around this scent. But now its so hard to choose from the new scents thats coming out every season so i just get them all 😂
chaimaa E.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
dear influenster my name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel Pocketbac, 1 oz.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is very useful for everyday, I need to wash my hands a lot in my job, but when I am in a rush I have to use hand sanitizer and is effective, lovely fragance and perfect size. I always carry one in my bag, another in my backpack, in my stethoscope, everywhere.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from bath & body works!!  It smells sweet but not over the top.  The Japanese Cherry Blossom collection is my favorite but the hand sanitizer is the one I keep buying over and over again.  If you are looking for a new scent, this is definitely the one you should try!!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Love the scent. I use the whole line! Hand lotion, foaming hand wash, handsanitizer, etc. it is a favorite
Christine M.
Christine M.
I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent so much! I like to keep one of these in my purse at all times. I appreciate the fact that they don't dry my hands out much.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
I love Bath & Body Works product. I have used several B&BW products and I love the smell of there products. This hand sanitizer smells great and it's very small that you can take it anywhere.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
this is my favorite hand sanitizer (: the smell is amazing and i just love it i totally recommend it