BY BATH & BODY WORKS #10 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Ashley G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This scent is fine. It’s a classic smell and it’s such a repeat. It’s been around for so long. It’s not horrible, it’s just not anything new.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff smells wonderful and I’ve gotten compliments on it at work (I’m a PCA at a nursing home!)
Nancy d.
Hesperia
My favorite , I always have one of this in my purse. I love this smell delicious .....
Rona L.
I love this. I have several hand sanitizer but this one is one of my favourites. Smells pretty good and it’s pretty useful and easy to carry. It lasts pretty long so you don’t have to get new ones in a while after you get this one. RECOMMEND!!!
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Love love love this smell. That is not the problem with this product at all. It is not strong smelling like the others. My problem is that although they are easy to carry around it is also easy for them to open inside of purses. I’ve had many of these that have opened for no reason and ruined things.
Marivi S.
Yonkers , NY
This hand sanitizers are my favorites, because of the variety of scents that they offer. I like the portable cover, is very convenient to attach the product to any bad and having it handy. Also the new version (pocket bac) looks cute as a keychain. The only thing is that they’re a bit prize for the amount of product you’re receiving, like really? Almost 6 dollars for that... I only bought them when they’re on sale, or BOGO.
Madison M.
I absolutely love these things. I have no many I can't even keep count. You can get a little key chain for them at bath and body Works. Either put them on your keys. it's really good for when you're pumping gas or going to the grocery store bc everyone brings their keys. or if you're like me who has a boy or kids at all you know how messy they get so sticking one of these in the diaper bag is so convenient. Clean hands are a number one top priority so we don't get sick so these are the perfect size and super cute. They comes in all kind of scents you can think of! everytime I use it I get compliments people thinking I'm wearing perfume but I'm not. it's that strong but it smells so good. it doesn't smell like hand sanitizer at all which is great with people with sensitive noses!
Ashlee P.
Japanese cherry blossom is an awesome scent for hand sanitizer. I don’t know how bath and body works does it but their hand sanitizer does not make my hands dry and cracked. I recommend it because I did a project on effectiveness of hand sanitizers and the usefulness is hardly compromised by the beautiful scent.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
I cannot get enough of this hand sanitizer. It smells amazing and fits conveniently anywhere. The price is on target for the product and it is from a company I absolutely love.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite scent of all time. PLUS it's really useful to carry around in your purse or backpack. I recommend this to Anyone who love hand sanitizers.