BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
This is one of my favorite scents from B&BW! It smells so good and I really love these little hand sanitizers! Won't buy them anywhere else.
Laura L.
George West
I love bath and body products especially the spray. There so many different choices to choose from. Most time you can find coupons or codes online. Great products..! [product:bath-body-works-bath-and-body-works-~-japanese-cherry-blossom-~-anti-bacterial-deep-cleansing-hand-gel-pocketbac,-1-oz.]
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
The way this leave your hand smelling is amazing, I love love it. It's definitely a must have hand sanitizer, easy to carry around too.
Sabrina M.
Saint john
Great scent and perfect to just throw in your purse for on the go. They usually have sales on that makes the cost not so bad.
Monique M.
I always have with me on my purse, it has a great smell and last long on the hands, and the best part is your hands dont feel stick with the gel
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
My family and I have all been in love with this sent for years. Doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. I buy it all the time.
Giselle L.
San Luis Rio Colorado
Simply great, the product is really fantastic and easy to use, cheap and good results amazing job i love it!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this last year for my birthday and I love the smell of it compared to others I have tried. I still have it in my purse.
Ashley D.
Worcester
This is very handy to clip on my purse and use it anywhere . It smells amazing and works very well , you never know when you will need it .