BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this last year for my birthday and I love the smell of it compared to others I have tried. I still have it in my purse.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers and most of them smell great but the Japanese cherry blossom is a scent i have never liked. i think it is an acquired scent most definitely but these hand sanitizers work great and don't leave your hands feeling sticky, just CLEAN!!!! ;) Also they usually have great prices on them when you buy in bulk,they are cheap as singles as well.
Lindsey M.
this is my favorite hand sanitizer (: the smell is amazing and i just love it i totally recommend it
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
Smells amazing I love it so much and it leaves my hands super soft I always buy this one
Salma K.
I really love this product the smell of it a bit strong but it's so gorgeous it's not expensive at all I really recommend this and I really enjoyed using this hand gel
Ana A.
Leaves a good smell in your hands, and the size its perfect 👌👌👌 i really love sweet pea its my favorite
MiAngel N.
Port Allen, LA
Leaves a good smell to hands and softens hands. This product is excellent to receive as a Christmas gift or any holiday gift, or just a gift in general. I brought this product from the Bath and Body Works store in the Mall of Louisiana. Yes, I will but it again.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Love these little hand sanitizers, I pick up several when at bath and body so I can put one in all my purses so that I never leave home with one. They smell really nice.
Gabrielle F.
I love the smell! I love having hand sanitizer with me all the time, but just having the normal kind gets old after awhile, it is fun to have one that has a great smell. I have had a lot of people ask me what smells so good after I have put it on.
Kristen G.
Macomb, MI
These are so great to keep at work, in your purse, in your car, or anywhere you're on the go. You'll always have clean hands wherever you wander and they'll always smell great too! I use this product daily.