BY BATH & BODY WORKS #7 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers and most of them smell great but the Japanese cherry blossom is a scent i have never liked. i think it is an acquired scent most definitely but these hand sanitizers work great and don't leave your hands feeling sticky, just CLEAN!!!! ;) Also they usually have great prices on them when you buy in bulk,they are cheap as singles as well.
Beth G.
Ovilla, TX
This has a very strong scent.... it lingers! I even gave it to my kids since it was giving me a headache, but had to just throw it away. The scent lasted so long on their hands that it continued to cause headaches.
Liz T.
I hate this smell, so typical every basic person wears it! Try being original
Kass S.
Dyess Afb, TX
Not a fan of the scent. Smell is over powering and super loud, will not be purchasing this scent again.
Melanie D.
I was hoping this scent would smell as good as it sounds. Unfortunately this was not the case. It was very "floral" smelling but it also had that medicinal alcohol smell beneath it. AND, I must not have put the top on just right because it leaked out all over my glove compartment.
Kara C.
Center Point, IA
Tried this and the smell was way to strong and it made my food taste like it smelled. And it's very drying.
Rory L.
Lots of girls in my office love this scent. I am not so crazy about it. I am not sure what it is about it tho.
Sondra R.
I bought this hoping for a pleaswant smell, boy was i wrong. the smell is overpowering and sticks around for ever. i will not buy this scent again
Wendy S.
Creswell, OR
I love bath and body works, I have for years and I keep try this fragrance but it's just awful. I can't understand how you can get ride of something like pear berry or freesia and keep this scent. Please bath and body get ride of it.
MacKenzie  P.
This is a very gross and disgusting scent. It smells like pure floral. Floral is not a nice scent in my opinion but if you like floral I would recommend it.