BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love these antibacterial hand sanitizers and most of them smell great but the Japanese cherry blossom is a scent i have never liked. i think it is an acquired scent most definitely but these hand sanitizers work great and don't leave your hands feeling sticky, just CLEAN!!!! ;) Also they usually have great prices on them when you buy in bulk,they are cheap as singles as well.
Kartayah F.
Linden, NJ
This was the first thing i ever received from bath and body works and it got me hooked. I received this amazing smelling sanitizer and it made me want to purchase everything that revolves around this scent. But now its so hard to choose from the new scents thats coming out every season so i just get them all 😂
Laura L.
George West
I love bath and body products especially the spray. There so many different choices to choose from. Most time you can find coupons or codes online. Great products..! [product:bath-body-works-bath-and-body-works-~-japanese-cherry-blossom-~-anti-bacterial-deep-cleansing-hand-gel-pocketbac,-1-oz.]
Doee H.
New Orleans, LA
Smells just like the perfume and I thought the scent would be harsh by it being a hand sanitizer but ie wasn’t it’s great I love it I keep it clipped to my purse
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
This is my favorite hand sanitizer from bath & body works!!  It smells sweet but not over the top.  The Japanese Cherry Blossom collection is my favorite but the hand sanitizer is the one I keep buying over and over again.  If you are looking for a new scent, this is definitely the one you should try!!
Liz J.
I love these! I got this specific scent recently, and I have it hooked to my purse, and I am loving it! I used to wear this scented body spray, but changed to a new scent a couple of years ago. Getting This just reminded me of how great it smells! And it works great because it is so convenient! I really love and trust B&BW products, but having this to keep my hands clean and smelling great especially during the summer when things can get messy, i couldn't be happier! I will purchase again!
Alicia B.
Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works ~ Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Gel is the only hand sanitizer i carry around. I love it so much that I pretty much tell everyone I know to buy it. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like most hand sanitizerside do. My mothere liked it so much she now carries one in her purse and one in her car; along with a couple of my friends as well. If you haven't tried it, please do! You won't regret it.
La P.
La Feria, TX
Oh, don't get me started with my raves for this hand gel! I got this as an add on item while at the mall. My only regret is not getting extras. I am a repeat user, and absolutely love the scent of cherry blossom B b w has gone and done it again....winner Yes, this is always highly recommended. In all sincerity I think my friends just hang around me to get to use my hand gel.. Great scent and love the added convenience of having on hand, anywhere.
Natalie A.
This isn't my favorite scent for an anti-bacterial hand gel, but it smells really nice! Literally like a cherry blossom, don't know how else to explain it. None of these hand sanitizers dry out my skin or irritate it, and I can tend to have sensitive skin more often than not. These are just perfect to keep in your purse at all times and clean your hands when you spend a day outside or at a park or somewhere where your hands are prone to be dirty.